Chapter 47

Someone tell Jeongin to never grow up, please and thank you😭 My heart

"You have to talk to him" Felix stated.

"I dont want to" Jeongin whined putting the pillow over his face.

"Its been a month, Jeongin" Woojin said, crossing his arms and sitting on the rolling chair.

"Yeah, everytime he gets near you. You painfully ignore him" Seungmin sighed.

Hyunjin nodded his head, "You also look very uncomfortable and look like you're not having any fun"

"Well maybe if you guys didn't invite him when we hang out, I'll actually enjoy myself" Jeongin stated sitting up.

"Chan is still our friend, Jeongin." Minho informed making Jeongin sigh.

"I know"

"Did he even give you a reason as to why he did it?" Jimin asked putting a grape in his mouth.

"No....We haven't even exchanged two words." Jeongin said.

"Well then that's another reason for you to talk to him" Changbin said pulling Jeongin off the bed and to his feet.

"Do I have too?" Jeongin whined as Woojin rummaged through his dresser picking an outfit for him to wear.

"Yes" Jisung said tossing him a plain black t-shirt.

"Literally a chapter ago Jimin was beating him, Felix and Minho were dancing, Hyunjin and Jisung were recording, what happened?" Jeongin asked as Woojin handed him a black windbreaker.

"Okay and," Felix said running a hand through his hair.

"We hate seeing you sad and we hate seeing two of our bestfriends not talking to each other"

"I dont see the whole point of this go" Jeongin caught a pair of ripped jeans Woojin tossed at him.

"He literally is still dating Shalisa and to be quite honest she pretty"

"Chan doesnt look happy" Minho simply said.

"What?" Jeongin asked turning to face him.

"Remember what happened between Jisung and I" Minho said grabbing Jisungs hand and pulling him onto the bed with him.

"I dated Lisa because she was really good person and shes pretty. It might not be the same thing as Chan cheating on you but it's somewhat similar" Minho explained.

"When I was with Lisa, yeah I liked her and yeah we did do things but I still felt like we were just friends. I didn't feel that connection that I have with Jisung. All the times I spent with Lisa I was thinking about Jisung"

"Trust me, Chan thinks about you a lot" Woojin said putting a pair of white Van's to the pile of clothes Jeongin had in his arms.

"How do you know?" Jeongin asked.

"Everytime I'm with him, he only ever talks about you. How you're doing? If you're eating well? If you found anyone knew? Stuff like that" Woojin said.

"You've been hanging with him behind my back" Jeongin faked gasped, "I never knew I was friends with such snakes"

Woojin rolled his eyes and Jeongin let out a laugh.

"Just talk to him, find out what his reason is"

"Okay, I'll do it" Jeongin said confidently and he walked into the bathroom.

When he came out everyone began to whistle.

"If you guys dont shut up" He laughed, tying his shoe.