Chapter 37

I promise this chapter will be better than the last sksnks last chapter was crap tbh.

"I dont know Jeongin" Jimin sigh as Jeongin dragged him out of the dorm.

"Come on, they'll love you" Jeongin stated stopping in his tracks and turning to look at the other.

"I was literally in the group chat and they didnt notice" Jimin said giving a laugh.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Shut up. We're going to go there and have fun"

He grabbed Jimin's hand and led him to his car.

"Since when do you drive?" Jimin asked getting into the passenger seat.

"Since last year. I just like walking, good exercise and less air pollution" Jeongin stated turning on the car.

"So why not walk to the place?" Jimin asked jokingly.

"Dude, the karaoke place is in downtown" Jeongin laughed looking at the rode as he started driving.

"Sooo"

"Jimin, we live in uptown"

Jimin let out a loud laugh, throwing his head back.

"What?" Jeongin asked confused taking a glance at him.

"Why'd you say it so serious?" Jimin asked followed by small giggles.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Its not even that funny"

"Whatever, let's put some music on" Jimin grabbed the aux cord and plugged in his phone, putting on his spotify playlist.

........

"You sing really good" Jeongin stated parking the car.

"Really?" Jimjn said blushing slightly at the compliment.

He wasnt use to somebody complimenting his voice mostly because he only sung in the shower or infront of his music teacher.

"Yeah, you'll be great everyone else sucks at singing except Woojin" Jeongin stated unbuckling his seatbelt.

Jimin followed Jeongin into the building, which was mostly dark besides the colorful lights flashing around.

"Jeongin, hi!" Woojin said coming over and giving Jeongin a hug.

"You must his roommate, I'm Woojin" He said holding his hand out to Jimin.

"Jimin" Jimin said shaking the elders hand.

"Jeongin is that you!?" Jisung said popping out from behind a couch.

"EEH!" Jeongin yelled out opening his arms.

"EEH!" Jisung also yelled out fast walking towards Jeongin.

The two hugged and exchanged 'I missed yous'

Then Felix popped his head around the corner, "EH?"

Jisung and Jeongin gasp, "Eh?"

"EEH!" The three said all together.

(If you need a visual [insert video here])

"Um, are they always like this?" Jimin asked Woojin as the two followed the three into the room they would be singing in.

"You'll get used to it" Woojin laugh making Jimin smile softly.

Baby Boy (Jeongchan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें