fourteen

donghyuck was panicked when mark fell to the ground. he tried to wake up the latter but to no avail. he could feel the higher temperature mark had.

"gosh you're burning!" donghyuck muttered as he tried to carry the latter.

fortunately, there were some nice citizens that saw the incident and they helped donghyuck bringing the unconscious male to his car. 

donghyuck decided to bring him to his house as it was near than the hospital. he struggled taking mark inside when they arrived as mark was heavier than him and donghyuck's frame was a bit smaller than mark.

there was no way donghyuck would leave mark alone on the couch so he decided to take him upstairs. at his room.

donghyuck carefully placed mark on his queen sized bed and took off his shoes. mark had his lips parted to breathe more air and looking at his state, making donghyuck pitied him. 

"he must've caught a cold from yesterday," donghyuck pouted as he put at the back of his palm at mark's forehead.

donghyuck went to the bathroom to retrieve the medical kit he placed in the cupboard above his sink. he sat down on the bed beside mark as he took out the cooling fever patch. he tore off the packaging and gently placed it on mark's wide forehead. 

without knowing, donghyuck's fingers ran through the latter's hair as he stared at his features. he watched at the way mark's dark lashes contrast with his pale skin and his parted lips to let out steady breaths.

donghyuck bit his lower lip as he stared long enough at mark's lips. they looked so inviting. donghyuck was curios how those lips felt. does it taste sweet? donghyuck found himself decreasing the gap between them. 

"ahh.." mark groaned as he stirred on the bed.

donghyuck quickly moved away his hand and sat up straight as his face heated up.

what the hell was i doing?! donghyuck cursed inside his head.

donghyuck shook his head and regained his composure as he looked back at mark, "y-youre awake now."

"where am i?" mark held his head in his hand and sat up, leaning against the headboard. 

"you're at my house," donghyuck replied, setting the pillow behind mark's back.

mark let his eyes wandered around the room for a while and sighed, "what happened?"

"you blacked out just now at the store and luckily, i was there to help you. i didn't know what to do so i just bring you here," donghyuck explained as he poured water into a glass and gave it to mark along with a pill, "it seems that you catch a cold, here, eat this."

mark looked at the latter for a while before taking the medicine and ate it.

donghyuck sat in front of mark as he watched him placing the glass at the nightstand, "you shouldn't be borrowing your jacket to me."

mark smiled as he took off the cooling fever patch, finding it uncomfortable, "you should be thankful or it would be you catching the cold. i don't want to worry."

donghyuck blushed as a small smile appeared on his face, looking down at his lap, "don't be cheesy."

"well, what else i can say, that's the truth," mark smirked as he saw donghyuck's tinted cheeks.