five

"wow. never knew that you're into boys jeno," mark said as he had just found out that jaemin was his boyfriend.

"w-well yeah," jeno replied uncomfortably but jaemin gave him a reassuring smile as if cuing him to relax. well, jaemin was this close to throw the plate at his boyfriend's ceo.

"there's nothing wrong with that," donghyuck butted in, sipping his drink. jeno felt relieved somehow. jaemin's boss was surely an angel.

mark raised a brow at the statement then followed by a smirk, "how about you? are you perhaps.. into boys as well?"

donghyuck choked on his lemon tea as he coughed hearing the latter's words. jaemin gave him a napkin and he quickly wiped the excess liquid that trailed down his chin.

"u-uh excuse me for a sec," donghyuck stood up and went to the toilet.

he washed his hands and sighed as he looked into the mirror in front of him. yes, he was indeed gay. but mark just straight ahead asked him like that made him uncomfortable. and he hated it.

"you okay?" mark's voice startled him, leaning against the door frame of the toilet with his arms crossed against his chest.

"y-yeah," donghyuck answered as he straightened his tie.

"i'm sorry if my question bothers you," mark said.

"you know what? you can't just ask someone you're not close with like that. it may be sensitive to some people," donghyuck muttered, now facing the latter.

"oh yeah? then.. why don't we become closer so i can ask you a lot of question that may be really sensitive," mark smirked, reducing the distance between them.

donghyuck widened his eyes as he took a step back but unfortunately his back met the wall.

"u-uh--" donghyuck stammered and raised his arms in front of his chest to defend himself as mark put one of his hands beside the tanned male's head.

"so.. what do you say?" mark whispered, leaning closer.

"y-you're weird!" donghyuck pushed him away in anger and left the room as he heard the latter's laugh echoing the room.

"jaemin, let's go," donghyuck said.

jaemin and jeno noticed the flushed face the ceo had and the sudden gloomy mood.

"hmm? uh i'm sorry babe, i'll leave first," jaemin picked up his thing in a hurry as donghyuck was paying the bill.

"okay baby, see you later," jeno gave him a peck on his cheek and watched him ran, catching up to his boss.

mark returned shortly after.

"where are they?"

"they've already left sir," jeno replied, eyeing his boss who had an annoying grin on his face.

♠️♠️♠️