nine

"what am i going to do? i already agreed going out with him when the truth is i'm not!" donghyuck slumped his front body on his desk with his arms splayed out.

"why did you agree in the first place?" jaemin eyed his boss who was whining like a child.

"i don't know what to do at that time! he was this--," donghyuck placed his palm very closed to his face, explaining the embarrassing situation, "thiiiiis close to my face that if i moved even a bit, our lips would touch!" donghyuck shivered as he remembered last night's scene.

jaemin chuckled and tapped his chin, "don't you think that sir mark has a feeling for you?"

jaemin recalled that time when donghyuck told him about what had happened in the washroom of the restaurant that they went to. and earlier, donghyuck told him the incident that happened last night. jaemin felt guilty on what his ceo had went through after he accidentally left him alone after the meeting. now his boss had called him to his office for some advice.

"that's nonsense. i'm a hundred percent sure that he's straight,"

"after what he had done to you? you call that being straight? i doubt it,"

donghyuck sighed. as much as he wanted to win this conversation, he couldn't deny the fact that jaemin was right. but he was still weirded out at mark's action. like, what was that for actually?

"straight or not i don't care! the question is, what am i going to do noooow?" donghyuck whined as he turned round and round with his chair.

"sir, just go lunch with him. what's the big deal? if he's acting weird again, you can leave the place like you did last time," jaemin said.

donghyuck pouted. should he just not go?

"ugh! i hate him!" donghyuck stomped his feet in annoyance.

"pfft, says the one who wanted his help for a ride," jaemin said jokingly.

"YA NA JAEMIN!"

and jaemin quickly ran out of the room, laughing.

♠️♠️♠️

"okay, which restaurant again?" donghyuck spoke to himself as he stood at the entrance of his building. he forgot to ask mark where he wanted to have lunch at.

just when he wanted to text the latter, a familiar black car came to donghyuck's sight as it slowed down and stopped right in front of the tanned male. donghyuck rolled his eyes and hopped in the car.

"i was about to text you which place you have in mind," donghyuck muttered, buckling his safety belt.

"it's a surprise. besides, i forgot to tell you that i would pick you up today," mark smirked and started to drive.

"i think i've made the wrong choice agreeing with you," donghyuck sighed, looking out of the window and crossed his arms over his chest.