Chapter Eleven.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Eleven.
Forest of Death P3

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

"Whiskers."

My eyes shot open as I gasped for air. I felt like I just died then came back to the living. I dont even remember what happened, and how did I end up here...

Ended up... Here.

I opened my eyes and saw... Is that Kiba?... Wait, no. Kiba has red make-up or whatever that is, this one is purple, with cat ears from a hoodie or whatever. Its Kankuro, obviously.

"Huuuh! How did I end up here!" I said, pointing at Kankuro dramatically. I helped myself to sit down and lean to the tree behind me, seeing Gaara and Temari over there. God what really happened, and where are Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto.

Kankuro opened his mouth to speak but got interrupted by Temari, walking over here.

"You. Can you walk?" she asked, walking toward me in anger. What did I even do to you to receive this treatment.

I tried to stand up, leaning to the tree and trying to lift myself up on my legs, seems I can stand. "Y-yeah." I replied, holding on to get my balance right. And here I noticed that I might be in the company of enemies.

I gulped. "A-are you going to kill me?" I asked, looking at Kankuro and Temari.

"Uhm. No," replied Temari. "You obviously can't walk or jump not even run. Kankuro." She called for him, he nodded. I didnt know what they are up to until Kankuro turned his back on me.

"What the hell..." I sweatdropped, frowned my eyebrows. "What are you doing?" I asked awkwardly.

"Piggy-back."

My eye twitched. "A-are you serious!" Totally not wanting that. "I am not a child ya know! I can walk though, why would I have to come with you while I already have a team?"

"You are now a captive." said Gaara.

"But I am useless. All I'll do is stall you. As you said, I cant walk properly, ever since I saw Kuram-" I shut my mouth before spitting out more.

I can see their suspecting faces.

"Ever since you saw what?" Asked Temari with a frown.