"The Next day"

Comincia dall'inizio

However Damien had other plans cause he moved closer to me and hugged me tightly from my back making my face heat up more and said " Really cause I feel its once in a lifetime".

I tried to free myself from his hold and succeeded however again Damien had other plans cause as I moved away from him, he moved closer to me till my back touched the kitchen counter where he caged me by placing his hands on both sides of me and said

" Don't deny it Angel."

But Me being the stubborn me was not giving in although I was really happy that he gave me a sweet nickname I was not planning on giving in so easily so I replied:
" I am not denying but suddenly covered my mouth  realising I had not brushed my teeth  yet and I have bad morning breath".

However I smelled something burning and realised that the eggs that he was making on the stove were completely burnt.

" Your egg is completed burnt" I stated which made him run towards the stove. And while he was not looking I quickly ran upstairs towards the room

I completely ignored the fact that this was not the room I was in before. Without thinking I moved to the room's restroom .
It was big bathroom but not as big as that in which I had bathed in.

I opened several drawers and tried to find a spare brush and finally was successful in finding one in the bottom drawer.

So I brushed my teeth quickly using the unused brush and moved outside to
find nobody there.

"Damien" I called out but nobody answered.
I roamed around the house trying to find Damien and just as I was about to turn around in another direction I heard footsteps and they were coming towards me.

So my self defence instincts kicked in and I threw some punches in the air which Damien dogged easily saying:

"Oh my God its just me","Damien called out"

"oh" I sighed again.

"Remind me to never scare you again"

I laughed and he joined in.

"I will shower and return quick" don't leave I will be back quick, he stated."

"But I have to reach the cafe, I will be late for work and nobody likes late comers for work."

"No wait just for 10 minutes, he stated as he grabbed me by my wrist.

Plus you do realise you are wearing my clothes not that you don't look really beautiful in them but you  can't leave for  your work in them

"I looked down and realised he was correct and told him I will wait for 5 minutes and get myself changed in the clothes I wore yesterday.

" just 5 minutes I said "

"fine 7 minutes it is,"he said and ran of to the bathroom.

" I should call Marie she must be worried I told myself  so I called her.

"hello? she said from the other side.

"hey " I said"

"where are you cally? I had been waiting  for you since last night and trying to call you but your phone was switched off.

" yes  my battery died and just charged it now"

"I  am sorry I should have called I was just with my date and then we went to this bar where I got drunk and I had to stay over at his place. I stated."

"stay over at his place? she asked curiously.

"mhhhm," I agreed.

"Wait so you had sex? she asked

" What? Marie no," I almost shouted

"Awee man I got excited for no reason,"she said disappointed.

"Marie you are unbelievable, by the way you are getting late for work so get your ass down there right now. I will be coming late probably , I stated."

"Alright I will make some excuse for you but only one time don't make it a habit ok you know how I hate lying ."

Now go have fun. Good Luck! Bye,"she said.

"Thank you so much marie you are the best and Bye as I cut the call."

I waited for a solid 10 minutes but Damien did not come so I decided to leave but not before leaving him a message that  I was leaving.

I looked around the living/study room filled with books and found some paper and pen and wrote down quickly:

"I am sorry I could not stay I really needed to go. I guess I will see you around take care and thank you for taking care of me in my drunk state." Bye!

Love- C.

I folded the paper in half and kept it on the kitchen counter leaving his house.

I then quickly ran to my house to change into decent work clothes like blue floral top with black pants with black vans and tied my hair into neat but tight ponytail.

Perfect!

I quickly ran out of the House and hailed a cab for myself to reach the cafe on time.

I wish Susan my Boss  is not very angry with me and I don't lose my job. With that thought in mind i left for the cafe.
——————————————————
Dont forget to vote as your votes matter.
Love
caree_96