✐ 10 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TEN
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TEN• ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"There's no fucking way Jungkook slept with Misun," Savy tries to deny what you thought was the truth. "Out of everyone, her? I'll admit she's pretty, but she's just the dirtiest out there."

"I'm so annoyed!" You huff, arms crossed in front of your chest.

"Why?"

"Because yesterday he literally–" You stop from exposing yourself and look at Savy who eyes you suspiciously. "Because we're all roommates."

"Yeah, that is so why."

"That is why."

Jungkook walks into the kitchen, hand pressed against his forehead, and Misun walks in a few seconds after.

"Well look at what the cat dragged in." Savy comments.

"Ugh," Misun groans and rolls her eyes. "What now?"

"Nothing... just Y/N and I here were talking about hookups that happened last night."

"Awe, sorry," Misun pouts. "Did you not get any?"

"Joon does me just fine every day," Savy smirks smugly. "And I'm talking about you and Jungkook."

You kick her leg from under the table, but she ignores you.

"What?" Jungkook finally pays attention after hearing his name.

"Y/N wanted to go check up on you, but instead she heard Misun's moans from behind the door."

"Savy–" You start.

"I didn't sleep with Misun. I was really drunk, but..." Jungkook trails off and looks over at her. Misun bites her bottom lip, putting on a pouty face.

"We did," She lies. "I helped you get to your room and then you kissed me and one thing led to another."

He scoffs, "Bullshit."

"Just admit it." Misun tries to act innocent.

Jungkook looks over at you. As soon as he meets your eyes, you turn away.