Chapter ThirtyFive-Angry Mum

It was around twelve in the afternoon and the family and I have gotten along extremely well!

Dana and I have actually gotten pretty close, since she was one of the only girls my age.

Most of the Horan cousins who were my age were men and surprisingly hitting on me.

But hey, I brushed them off.

"Swimming!" Meg, Niall's four year old cousin beamed, jumping off the tire swing I was pushing her on.

She began to tug on my arm, begging me.

Niall and the other guys were sitting on a pile of rocks, being Irish and trying to act manly, while on the other hand, us girls were hanging out by the tire swing.

 I sighed and nodded.

"Sure thing, but you're going to go have to convince everyone while I change into my bikini." I smiled, messing up her hair.

She giggled and ran over to her mum.

"Crap, I forgot my wetsuit." Dana gasped, looking out into the blue.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Don't worry, I have a spare. We're probably the same size." I explained, helping her up off the ground.

 She grinned and ran up towards the house with me.

Inside Niall and I's bedroom, it had light blue walls with a white wooden ceiling and one large glass door with a white curtain over it that lead to the lake.

I could never get over such a beautiful sight.

Sighing pleasurably, I walked over to my black suitcase and pulled out a light pinkish tan underwire cami bikini for me and a black and white striped bikini for Dana.

"Oh my god, I love this!" She squealed, holding it up.

Grinning, I walked into the walk-in closet and slid mine on, pulling up a pair of white shorts over it.

After I finished pulling my hair up, I walked out.

"Does this look okay?" She asked, clipping her front pin.

I smiled and nodded.

"I think you wear it better than me!" I chuckled, handing her a towel.

She smiled and walked out the glass door, me following.

There was a group of wolf whistles from the side.

"Disgusting, I'm practically your cousin now!" I chuckled, throwing my towel in their direction.

I swooped up Meg and carried her into the lake.

Since she wasn't the strongest swimmer, and her mum didn't want to show off her baby fat, I promised to take care of her.

She squealed and clapped the water as I spun her around in it. 

"Awe, that so cute!" Niall chuckled.

I turned around and saw Niall and his cousins paddling into the cold waters.

"I know right, she's the cutest." I grinned down at her.

He grumbled and held my chin.

"I mean't you," he whispered, slowly pecking my lips.

I grinned, and kissed back.

"Ew! Cooties!" Meg squealed, flailing around in my arms. 

I looked down at her and laughed.

"I'll give you cooties, missy!" Niall teased, blowing raspberries on her stomach.