Chapter TwentyFour-Lost

The next morning, I woke up to an empty home. 

"Great," I muttered, looking at the message on the fridge. They were off to record and be back as soon as possible.

Walking over to the table, I set my cereal down and began to look out the window at the busy streets of London.

Mums were dragging their children to school while others were possibly business people, rushing to work.

Looking around the autumn atmosphere, I noticed it was quiet. Weird, I have never seen it in such peace like thing, ever. The red-leaved trees softly rustled in the bitter air, calmly and freely.

Cars occasionally honked at each other as the traffic moved on.

Looking across the street, sitting on a white wooden bench was a small girl.

Her expression, confused and terrified. Her long and thick chocolate brown hair blew in the wind, her bangs hiding her red deep brown eyes. She had to be about five or six.

She seemed lost. Sitting up from my chair, I slipped my TOMS on and put my navy blue sweater on over my white tank top. 

As I opened the door to the flat building, I looked both ways, making sure no cars were in my way. 

Crossing the street, I began to walk over to the girl.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and tugged at my sweater. 

She was looking at her shiny red shoes, waiting for someone to help her. 

"Hello," I smiled sitting next to her. She looked up at me and back down at her feet. She huffed, kicking at a pebble. 

"You seem lost." I confessed, trying to keep up with small talk. 

She sniffed, rubbing her eyes. 

"I got separated from my mummy and I can't find her." She whined, holding her hands to her face. 

I frowned her her sadness and looked around. 

"Do you want me to help you find her?" I questioned, slightly nudging her with my forearm. 

She looked up and nodded. "Where did you last see her?" I asked. 

She began to hum in thought. 

"At the supermarket," she murmured. 

I sighed and stood up, facing her. "Well, lets go find mummy." I beamed, holding my hand out.

She smiled and took it, walking with me. 

As we walked about three blocks into the supermarket area, I began to feel self-conscious, as if someone were watching me. 

Looking around, I licked my lips and looked at the child. "Was it this one?" I questioned. 

She pointed to another one, down an empty street. I sighed and smiled down at her, guiding her there. 

The feeling got worse. Something didn't feel right. Frantically snapping my head left to right, I saw a shadow quickly move, causing goosebumps to erect on my neck. 

"I think we should go ba-" I began. Cold and tight arms wrapped harshly around my body, dragging me away from the girl. "Run!" I shouted. Her eyes began to well and she began to scream, leaving the scene. 

Regret hit me right in the stomach, I should've asked her to get help. 

Looking up, I saw Coach Shaw. He smirked down at me. "Great seeing you again, baby." He purred, dragging me into an abandoned building. 

I began to scream and fling around, pounding on his back. He growled and as usual, smacked my bum. I bit my lip in pain and kicked him in the 'hood'. He groaned and fell backwards, grasping at them. 

I began to run to the rusted door, looking back, he was gone.

Crap. He could be anywhere. As I reached for the door handle, he stood in front of me, grabbing my hand and twisting it back, I winced in pain.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled. I looked around the room, looking for something to defend myself with. 

"Thats right, no where." He teased, cornering me into a shelf. Slamming his hand down on my thigh, he began to tear at my leggings with his deep fingernails, digging into my skin.

I yelped and began to cry. 

"Please!" I begged as he ripped the remains of my clothes off, but not my under garnets...

*Niall's Point of View*

The lads and I were walking down the sidewalk, back to Aria and I's flat. "So, you think they're going to sign all our songs?" Harry questioned, putting his hands in his pockets. 

"Probably not, you know how strict they are." Liam protested. 

There was a faint cry, a child's possibly?

"Help! Please, help!" 

Snapping our heads in the direction, we saw a small girl with long brown hair running our way.

I bent down to her height and held my knee.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She began to wail.

"Girl...Helping me...Kidnapped...This way!" She panted, wiping her eyes.

I looked up at the boys and nodded.

We needed to help whoever it was.

"Lead us the way!" Louis announced.

As we reached our destination, the little girl pointed to a rusted door. "They're in there." She whimpered.

Zayn patted her head and followed us over.

Slamming on the door, it finally budged, revealing the most disturbing scene I've ever seen...

"Niall! Help!" She shouted as Shaw was strangling her mostly naked body. Her face was turning to a deep purple. 

Fear rose inside of me, but mostly anger. Clenching my fists, the lads and I ran over and began to try and help her.

"Get the hell off me!" Shaw yelled, swinging a punch at Zayn's face. I growled and sunk my teeth into the man's wrist, to stop him.

He yelped in pain and kicked me in the stomach, causing me to fall over...

*Back to Normal Point of View*

"Niall!" I cried as he fell backwards crying in pain. Shaw looked back at me and smirked. "Let's redo what we started." He smirked, pulling at my panties.

I gasped and began to cry, tears streaming down my face.

Looking at most of the hurt lads on the ground, I winced my eyes as a warm tear rolled.

"Please! No! No! Please!" I screeched, holding him back with my hands and my feet. 

There was a sharp shatter. Looking up, I saw Niall throw a beer bottle at Shaw's head. 

Blood poured down the man's head, causing him to collapse on my lap. I shrieked and shoved him off, pulling Niall into a deep and tight hug.

"You're all right, you're safe now. He won't hurt you no more." He cooed, stroking my head. 

I was safe, safe in his arms. 

My shoulders began to jolt and I began wailing. "Sh, love, it's all right." The lads whispered, slowly getting up...