ThirtyOne-Driving Lessons

It's been a week since the Amelia problem and she wouldn't stop texting and leaving me messages saying how sorry she was. But still, I don't think I could forgive her yet.
Today, I was going to teach Niall how to drive for his driving test.
He was pretty nervous, after all, he is eighteen and he does need to have the freedom of a car. 
But for me, I was a little nervous. Niall has a very bad temper and could get impatient while driving, but I have hope.

"Babe, babe! You're going to run over that elderly woman!" I gasped, pointing at a frail little woman, wearing a minty blue wool dress who was walking rather slowly across the street. 
Her walker shook as she took each step.
"So, I want to drive more." Niall whined.
Rolling my eyes, I nervously sighed and grimaced at him.
So far, he was doing rather good, he only ran one stop sign.
"But Ni, what if that were me if I was an old lady?" I questioned, hoping that would make him more careful.
I was casually twisting the end of my long blonde hair when I asked that question.
He looked into my brown eyes and nodded.
"I guess you're right, princess. I'll be more careful." He confessed, looking down at me and back at the wheel.
The woman finally made her way to the end, rubbing the end of her heel.
I felt bad for her, no one was helping her get to where she needed to be. 
"Okay, you can go now." I murmured, looking away from the woman.
Niall grinned and grounded the engine.
"Be careful!" I squealed as he speed down the street. 

Chuckling, he immediately stopped, causing us to both slouch back into our seat.
There, almost on the ground was Amelia, carrying at least three BCBG bags in one hand.
Her eyes were sort've puffy and baggy, probably from crying.
"What the hell, man!" She shouted. 
Momentarily, her jaw dropped, realizing who's in the car.
"Shit!" I whispered, hiding my face with my scarf. 
Niall groaned and honked the horn.
"Easy, sassy!" I whispered. 
There was a weak tap on my window. 
Closing my eyes and sighing, I slowly sat up and opened the window.
"Hi...Amelia." I grimaced, looking around the streets. 
"Listen, I know you've been ignoring my calls and messages, but I truly regret doing that to you. What I did was wrong and I'm sorry. But you almost ran me over, so." She confessed, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.
Sighing, I looked down at my lap then at Niall.
He slightly rolled his eyes, approving...I think.
"Fine, but just this last time or this friendship is done-o." I agreed.
She smiled and gave me a deep hug through the window.

When we got home, Niall loudly dropped the keys on the kitchen table, swaggering to the fridge. 
"You okay? The whole car ride was pretty silent." I asked, slouching my back onto the side of the fridge.
He sighed and popped open a soda can.
"I don't get it. Why'd you forgive that whore?" He muttered, taking a sip.
Raising my eyebrows, I uncrossed my arms.
I didn't get why he was bothered with that, I thought he agreed on this.
"I'm going to ignore what you called her, but why are you so upset. I thought you agreed?" I answered, opening the fridge and taking out an apple.
He tilted his head back and slightly groaned.
"You don't get it do you? She's going to do it again!" He protested, slamming the can on the white wood table.
Shuttering, I closed my eyes.
"I thought you'd understand? She helped me get through a lot of things." I defended.
He harshly chuckled and sat down.
"Ha, like what?"
My face burned scarlet. No matter if someone who's helped me in any way did something wrong, I'd still be grateful for them.
"I don't know, maybe when my brother died? When I use to cut." I scowled, running my fingers stressfully through my hair.
"You use to cut? Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were a team!" He whined.
Holding my hand up in defense, I began to walk into the living room.

"It's something I wanted to forget about." I murmured.
I heard his chair pull back and his heavy foot steps following.
I didn't know what was up his ass today.
Suddenly, I felt his warm hand wrap firmly around my wrist.
Wincing, I pulled away, looking at him in surprise.
Never a day has Niall grabbed my wrist like that, I mean if he wanted a kiss he would, but not like that.
I slightly rubbed the area and looked up at him.
"You're fine, I didn't hurt you." He muttered.
Rolling my eyes, I rubbed my temple.
"I don't know what got up your ass today, Niall, but I've had a stressful day and I want to take a bath." I said.
He loudly groaned and smacked his hand onto his face.
"You're always like this, wanting to push the situation away!" He complained.  
I wasn't much of an arguer, but he really got to me right now.
Getting closer to him, I crossed my arms.
"No, Niall, I don't do that. I actually deal with my problems instead of having publicity do it for me." I muttered with a slightly innocent tone.
His face turned beat read and his bit his bottom lip.
"Know what, I'm going to take care of a situation right now, by myself." He stubbornly debated.
I chuckled and nodded.
"Ha, oh yeah and what is that?" I taunted.
Squinting at me, he scratched his temple.
"You, actually," he muttered without affection in his voice.
Looking at him in shock, my lip began to quiver and warm salty tears stained my rosy red cheeks.
"Fine, I'll help you." I almost whispered, turning my back on him and walking toward our bedroom.
I couldn't believe he was taking his stress and anger out on me, I didn't know what to do with him anymore.
Running into my closet, I grabbed my brown tote bag, stuffing random pieces of clothing into it.
"Where are you going?" His voice cracked.
Ignoring him, I zipped it up.
"Somewhere someone will actually accept me and my problems." I stated and quoted. 
 His hand softly place against my shoulder.
"Princess, about what happened back there, I'm sorry, I was just worried that Amelia was going to tear us apart again." He pleaded, tears forming in his eyes.
I absolutely hated seeing Niall like this, but what he said and did was wrong.
"I'm sorry, I just-uh." I managed to get out, exiting the bedroom and out the door, looking back at him as I pulled my bag through the closing door.

I didn't exactly know where to go, which was a problem.
If I go to my parents, they'll definitely not approve, but if I go to Amelia's, she might hold it against me.
As I got into the car, I rested my head on the steering wheel, in stress.
At that very moment, I broke down in tears.
I would go to Liam's. Out of all the boys, he was my most worthy friend.
As I started the car, I looked out the mirror, I saw Niall, opening the front door of the flat (condo), looking left to right.
When he spotted me, I quickly began to drive away, afraid to go back and argue...