Chapter TwentyFive-Thank You and I Love You

It's been a week since the kidnapping and I've been more careful with my surroundings. 

Niall and I were sitting on the sofa, watching Scooby-Doo. His head was in my lap whist I softly stroked his blonde hair with the tips of my fingers.

"Run, Shaggy!" I mumbled, taking a handful of popcorn.

Niall chuckled and softly grabbed my face and pulled me down for a kiss.

"You're so adorable when you talk to the television." He cooed, looking deeply into my eyes.

I grinned, and slipped a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"I'm going to go get some juice." I whispered, moving his head and walking into the kitchen.

As I opened the door to the fridge, there was a creak. I screamed at the noise and and ran backwards to the counter.

"Aria, are you okay?" Niall asked, hopping off the sofa and running towards me.

I panted and ran into his arms. "I'm so sorry! I heard the fridge door creak and I thought about it." I whimpered, snaking my arms around his waist. "

"Sh, it's all right, Princess. I won't let anything hurt you." He cooed, rubbing my back slowly and softly.

Later that night, Niall and I were making spagetti and meatballs.

I was stirring the pasta as Niall turned the radio on.

Valerie by Amy Winehouse began to jam through the speakers, causing me to set the spoon down and dance. 

"Won't you come on over, Valerie!" Niall and I chorused. 

We both began to laugh, spinning around.

"You're so cute." Niall beamed, grabbing me from behind, spinning me around.

I began to squeal and hold the back of his neck, still facing the forward.

"Thanks Ni." I whispered, slowly kissing his moist pink lips.

He grumbled in pleasure and kissed back.

"For what, babe?" He questioned, holding me tight.

I faced towards him and looked up into his dazzling eyes, clearly hypnotized.

"For everything," I murmured.

He held both sides of my face.

"Thats what a good boyfriend does. Protects and loves you, no matter how difficult the task must be." He lingered his Irish accent.

The next day, we decided to be all healthy and go for a run.

But when I mean we, I mean me dragging him out the door and promising an all you can shop buffet at the supermarket.

"Do we have to run?" He whined as I dragged him out of the flat's building. 

"Yes we do, look how fat I am!" I protested, poking my stomach.

"Well, I'm pregnant!" He droned.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"You being pregnant is impossible." I questioned.

"And so is you being fat, now lets go for that run before I change my mind." He announced, zipping his fleece up to his chin.

I grinned and tightened my high ponytail.

We began to run in the park where we first saw Chicken. 

Since being a football player, I was a little faster than Niall.

"Pick up the pace, slow poke!" I teased, facing him while jogging backwards.

"Showoff." He joked, catching up.

We decided to take a break and lay on the cold grass where they filmed One Thing. 

Snaking his arms around my rib cage, Niall turned me to face him.

"How far did we go?" He questioned, nibbling on my ear.

I began to giggle at his action and tried to playfully pull him off, failing to do so.

"Three mil-e-e, Niall that tickles!" I squealed, rolling on top of him.

"You're under arrest for tickling me." I grinned, pinning his arms down onto the green grass.

"Whats my punishment?" He smirked.

I looked up at the clouds in thought.  

"A kiss?" I questioned.

"Oh, thats not bad, silly!"

 "What if I had a big wad of grass in my mouth?" I teased, raising an eyebrow.

 He scrunched his nose.

"But isn't grass healthy?" He whimpered.

"Exactly," I winked, picking out a few pieces.

I placed them in my mouth and did a kissy, moving closer to him.

Once I planted a kiss on him and plopped the grass on his face, he shrieked and smeared it off, sitting up.

We were in the supermarket, picking out snacks.

"Oo, lets get three bags of crisps, a box of brownies and-" he began to fantasize, numbering them on his fingers. 

"Pause for a moment, I need to write this down!" I held my hand up, quickly writing down everything he wanted.

"But you do know that I'm not going to eat any of this." I added, looking up at him.

 He had a horrified look on his face.

"What do you mean you aren't going to eat all this goodness?" He gasped, holding his hands to his cheeks.

"I eat healthy, Ni. Like strawberry yogurt covered in granola." I explained. 

He stuck his tongue out in disgust. 

"What, it's healthy, my mum feed it to me a lot as a child and taught me to feed everyone healthy." I grinned, moving the shopping cart. 

"Wait, can I push?" Niall questioned. I laughed and nodded. "But don't move, I've got an idea." He added.

Standing behind me and holding the handle, he softly nudged my feet onto the bottom for me to stand on while he flies down the isles. 

I began to squeal as he stroll faster and faster into the fruit isle, sharply turning. 

When we got home, I turned the television on to the news channel as we unpacked the food. 

When I walked back into the kitchen, something caught my attention. 

"Breaking news, former gym coach, Brian Shaw allegedly raped a past student of Jameston Academy, Aria Kingsley in the school locker room late on a Friday night. Around three in the afternoon, he was arrested and put in jail, tomorrow will hold his first hearing." I rushed into the living room and shut the t.v. off...