Chapter 21

One monthlater

The guys and I arrived in New York for Monday Night Raw and we decided to walk around the city since I've never been here before, while it was snowing. Luckily for me, Leighla, Colby's girlfriend, joined us. "Where should we take you first Renee?" She said. I just shrugged. "I don't know." "I know! Let's take her ice skating!" Joe said. "That's a good idea!" Colby said. "I-Ice skating?" Jon and I said at the same time. "Yeah! Haven't you two skated before?" Leighla asked.We shook our heads.

"Well you're going to love it!" She said. We all went to an indoor ice skating rink and rented ice skates. As we got them on, I tightly clutched to Jon's arm as he held on to me. "C'mon you two! We'll help you out! You're our brother and sister!" Joe said. We got into the rink, Leighla and Colby helped me, while Joe helped Jon. "I can't do it!" I yelled. "Of course you can!" Colby encouraged. Leighla was holding my arms and then let go. I finally got the hang of it and skated around. "I'm doing it!" I yelled. "Nice Renee!" Joe yelled. "I am too!" Jon yelled. I smiled and kept skating, and all of the sudden I ran into someone and fell.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" A guy said. "I-It's fine." All of a sudden I was pulled up and I regained my balance. "Are you sure?" He asked. I fixed my hat and pulled my hair so I could see. "Yeah I'm positive!" I said. I looked up and saw that the guy was around my age, with the same brown eyes, and short brown hair. "That's good." He flashed a smile and I suddenly lost my balance and the guy caught me.

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and he stared back into mine. My face started heating up a little and I knew I was blushing. "S-So what's your name?" He asked, awkwardly. "I'm Renee Cena, and you are...?"
"I-I'm Mateus Ward!" He took out his hand and we shook. "You're beautiful.... I mean, nice to meet you!" I smiled a little. "It's nice to meet you too! Aren't you an actor and singer/rapper, sorta like that?" I asked.
"Y-Yeah I am, and what do you do?" Mateus asked. "I work as a WWE wrestler." "WWE? I think I heard of that before."
"That's cool!" I looked at my watch. "Oh god! I have to go now!" I said. "You have a show today?" He asked. "Yep!"

"Oh well, I know we just met but... can I get your phone number?"
I smiled. "Sure! I'll give you mine if you give me yours." He smiled back, as I gave him my phone and he gave me his.

"Talk with you soon?" Mateus asked.
"Talk with you soon." I said back, smiling again.

I left with the guys and smiled as I looked out the window. I think I have found my love at first sight.

A/N: *sighs* Renee is in love! And that love is the famous Mateus Ward! (I went a few years ahead and made Renee 19 instead of 15, so Mateus is 20/21 in this story!) Did you guys think Renee and Dean would be together? Because if you did.... YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY WRONG!(Maybe... there are still several chapters to go!) I must go to sleep now. GOODNIGHT MA DEAR LUNATIC FRINGES!~
WWEFANGURL19