Chapter 37

6 Weeks Later

I was home alone and I was bored to death because Mateus wasn't home.

I sighed and went downstairs, when suddenly I started feeling pains in my stomach.

I picked up my phone and called April, my best friend in the industry, besides Jonathan.

"Hello?"

"A-April, it's me Renee..."

"Hey Renee, what's wrong?"

"I-I'm having contractions and- oh my god!" I shouted, as liquid ran down my leg.

"Renee!? What's wrong!?"

"April... m-my water just broke."

"Oh my god! Renee I'll call-"

There was a knock on my door.

I opened it.

"Hey Renee!" It was Jonathan, Colby, Joe, Brie, and Nikki.

"G-Guys I need- OH MY GOD!" I screamed.

"What is it!?" Brie shouted.

"MY FUCKING WATER BROKE!" I said, putting my hand on my stomach.

All of a sudden Jonathan picked me up bridal style.

"Nikki and Brie look for her suitcase! Guys one of you call Mateus, I'm taking Renee to the hospital! Good thing you brought Galina, Joe." He shouted, giving the orders.

Jonathan started walking out, carrying me, to his car and inside was Galina.

"Hey Jon... Renee what's wrong?" She asked.

"Galina we're going to the hospital. Joe will be right behind us." He said and started the car.

"Don't worry Renee, we'll be at the hospital shortly!" Galina encouraged.

"WE BETTER!" I said, and Galina tried comforting me.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at the hospital and Jon got me out of the car.

He ran inside and shouted for help because I was in labor and nurses and doctors surrounded me to help.

I was in the delivery room, and all of the sudden Jonathan came next to me, with a mask and gown on on top of his clothes.

"What are you doing here, Jon?" I asked.

"I'm here to support you!" He said and held my hand.

I smiled and then screamed from a contraction.

"Ms. Cena, time to deliver the first baby." The doctor said. "And... PUSH!"

I pushed with all my strength, screaming, and clutching Jon's hand for dear life.

"You can do it Renee!" He encouraged, but squinted in pain.

I pushed more and then I heard a cry.

Jonathan smiled and started crying a little.

"Want to cut the cord, dad?" The doctor asked.

Jon immediately blushed deep red.

"Uh... sure." He said, getting up.

I felt a small pain and then they handed me my first daughter.

Amberly Lynn Cena.

I slowly started crying a little but than a contraction came and I screamed, the next thing I knew Amberly was taken and Jon came back to my side.