Chapter 6

John Cena's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking around the city of Columbus because I wanted to visit the girl again. She was the one who saved thousands of people from being killed, including me and Randy. When I told the Mcmahon's about the incident, they thought of inviting her to Monday Night Raw. I totally agreed with the idea, since she was a young hero. When I got to the hospital I asked if they knew where the girl who got shot and went into coma. "She's on the third floor, in room 256" the woman said. "Thank you very much!" I said and walked off looking for her.
I finally arrived to the room she was in and knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked again. Still no answer. I'm guessing she was asleep, so I opened the door, quietly walked in, and found nothing! Where could she be!? Is she... no she can't be!? I heard footsteps and turned around immediately, ready to defend myself. But it turned out to be a doctor just standing there looking at me. "May I help you?" he said. "Yes please! Do you know what happened to the patient that was here?" I said calmly.
"Oh, you mean Ms. Audrey Dala? She's in court right now."
"Oh, wait, what!?"
"You didn't know? Oh of course! You're always traveling around the US working. Well Ms. Dala is in court because her aunt is going to decide who to adobt, her or her little brother."
"What happens if Audrey isn't chosen?" I said. "Then she will be put up for adoption by the government."
I immediately walked out of the room.
I have to adopt Audrey immediately!
I just have too!