Chapter 20

The guys stood there surprised when I hit my dad with a chair. I looked down at my dad, smiling a little. The Shield's theme song started playing and they put their fists out and I joined in. The audience was there in shock and the boys clasped my shoulder, grinning since they have the best woman in their group. We got out of the ring and put our fists out as the audience started booing, cheering, & shouting "You sold out!" We ignored all that, like we always do, and went backstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backstage after Raw

The guys and I were walking toward a car they rented. Since I'm part of the Shield now I have to start riding with them. "Let me help you with that Renee." Joe said as he took my suitcase and put it in the trunk with the others. "Thanks Joe!" I said while I went into the car and sat in the backseat with Jon. Colby and Joe got in the car and we drove off.

I went through my bag looking for something VERY important. "Whatcha lookin for little sis?" Jon asked. Just so you know the boys decided to call me little sis and I called them brother dears. "Something... oh there it is!" I said as I took out a pack of Twinkies. "Can I have one!?" Jon immediately yelled. Colby turned around. "Jon could you ple- can I have one!?" Colby yelled too. "Nope!" I said, opening it. They both pouted, but I ignored them, smirking. I broke one in half and gave them a piece. "What about me?" Joe complained." You sir are driving and if you keep complaining, we'll all die!" I said, eating. He pouted, but I knew he was joking because he was trying not to smile.

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me and my "brothers".