Chapter 26

Wrestlemania XXX Month

The guys and I were walking around the mall because it turns out that before Wrestlemania XXX there's the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony and we had to get fancy clothes, so I decided we should go shopping early.

"Do we have to do this?" Jon complained.

The rest of us moaned. Whenever a very important event comes up like the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, Jonathan always complains about wearing a suit!

It just always gets on our nerves that we just want to take him to Mr. McMahon so he can give him a lecture about why wearing a suit on important events is important!

"Just why!? Why!?" He said.

"Jonathan Good just shut up and act like a big boy or things are going to get really bad with Renee here when we get back to the hotel!" Colby shouted.

Jon stuck out his tongue and I just rolled my eyes.

"It's not fair you don't have to go Colby!"

I sighed.

"If you guys will excuse me, I'm going to start looking for a dress!" And started walking as quickly as possible.

"Renee! Come back! We can't do this without you! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!" They all started saying no as long as they could and I couldn't help but laugh.

I then found a store which sold some nice dresses. I took a deep breath and went inside, I'll admit I don't like dresses at all! Sure I'm supposed to be one of the girly WWE Divas but girly isn't my thing!

Which is why I'm glad I'm the second-in-command of the Shield and wear a lot of black!

"Hello how my I help- oh my god! Y-You're D-Diana...." The worker started to say.

"Diana Ross?" I asked. "Yes. Yes I am."

"Oh my god! How can I help you!?" She asked.

"Umm I'm here looking for a dress to wear for the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony and I found this store that looked like it had some very good ones."

"Hell we do! Few celebrities like Kelly Clarkson and.... oh! The person that is just behind you right now!"

I turned and couldn't believe my eyes! It was Amy Lee from the band Evanescence!

"Hi Rachel! Just came by to see you!" She said. "Oh hi there I'm-"

"Amy Lee" I said.

"Whoa! Did we meet before?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I-I know you because I listen to your band Evanescence and I just love your voice! I wish I could hit the high notes like you!" I said.

Amy smiled. "Can I ask what your name is my dear jealous friend."

I checked to see if Rachel left to do things and she was.

"Well my real name is Renee Cena, but I mostly go by the name Diana Ross." I said.

She nodded. "What career do you have?"

"I'm a professional wrestler and I work for WWE, and currently I'm in a group named The Shield as the second-in-command."

"That's sounds very interesting."

"What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"Well... sadly right now Evanescence is apart and well I'm currently pregnant with my first baby and I'm a little nervous." Amy said.

"You're pregnant!? How many months are you?" I asked, excited.

"Oh, I'm three months right now, but I'm wondering what brings you here in this store?"

"Well WWE is going to have a special event in three weeks and I came here with my "brothers" shopping early for our clothes."

"Would you like me to help you choose a dress?" She offered.

"I would really love it if you could!"

She smiled. "Rachel," She said. "Could you help me find a perfect dress for Ms. Diana Ross here because she has a special event in three weeks."

"On it!" Rachel said.

After an hour or so, Amy Lee and I were admiring this beautiful dress I had on that she found, and the guys came in with their suits all in their bag.

"You sure could take someone's breath away sis!" Joe said as Colby nodded.

I smiled and noticed Jonathan was staring at me in awe for a little longer than expected and I felt uncomfortable.

"Well she already has a dress all set, but I begged her to try that dress on for fun." Amy said.

"Oh hi there! We're-" Joe started to say.

"The Shield, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns aka Diana Ross's 'brothers'. She talked to me about you guys." She finished.

"Oh really?" Jon said.

She nodded and her cell phone went off. "Shoot I'm sorry Diana I have to leave you now but I hope we see each other again soon!"

I walked towards her in the dress. "Let me give you my number and we can take a selfie for social media!"

She nodded and after all that she left.

"She looks good to hang out with." Colby said.

"Believe me she is!" I turned and found Jon starting at me again.

I shook my head. "Let me get out of this dress and we can all go out for lunch."

They all nodded and after changing we all had lunch and went back to our hotel, excited for the weeks to come.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter and if you NEVER EVER heard the band Evanescence, you haven't lived yet! I recommend you listen to "My Immortal", "Bring Me To Life", "Whisper", "The Only One", "Sweet Sacrifice", "Weight of the World", and "Lost In Paradise" because they're my faves!