Chapter 40

Next Day

Ring! Ring!

I groaned, waking up and rubbing my eyes.

For some reason I ended up having my head against Jonathan's chest.

I could hear his heartbeat and feel his chest move up and down.

The cutest thing though was that he was snoring.

I giggled and slowly got up, trying not to wake him up, and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Ms. Renee Elizabeth Cena?" A man asked.

"Y-Yes it is, may I help you?" I asked.

"I'm very sorry to wake you up early ma'am, but I am Billy Corgan from TNA Wrestling and I'd like to offer you a contract to work for TNA, if you're interested."

"Oh hi Billy, I'm sorry but I'm busy at the moment, can you call back at 12?" I asked.

"Of course, Ms. Cena! Talk to you later." Billy said, hanging up.

That's strange.... why would a corporate from TNA want to talk to me?

Ring! Ring!

I groaned and answered again.

"Hello?"

"Hey Renee, it's Stephanie."

"Hey boss! How are you?"

"I'm doing great, we saw pictures of the twins! Those two will steal the spotlight when they're older!"

"Thanks, I'm getting that a lot."

She laughed. "Anyway I'm here to talk about business... do you think you can come for Monday Night RAW on January 5th?"

"I believe I can, why?" I asked.

"Sting will be making a surprise appearance while your father is having a match against Seth Rollins and we thought it'd be a perfect time to let the audience know Sting has a partner to help him out."

"That sounds good. I'll go! Oh and boss...."

"Yes?"

"Is it a bad time to tell you that TNA Wrestling offered me a contract to work for them?"

"TNA!? Why would they want to hire you when you're still working for us!?" She said.

"Maybe they think WWE released me and I don't wrestle for you anymore?"

"We'll have a talk with those TNA officials, you just relax and enjoy your weeks because you're coming back to work soon enough!"

"Yes ma'am and thanks, bye." I hung up.

"So you're going to TNA, that's why you're not coming back to WWE?"

I turned and Jonathan was standing there, arms folded.

"No no! That's not it Jon!" I said, looking at him.

"Then why is TNA offering you a contract?"

"I don't know, Stephanie and Paul are going to talk to them."

"Oh okay. Want breakfast? Cause I do!" He said.

"Yep! But let me check on the twins first." I said, going back to the room.

I looked and found Renesmee was awake. I smiled and picked her up.

Jon came along and carried Amberly.

I looked at them both.

Amberly Lynn had Jonathan's blue eyes and my brown hair, but lighter, almost red and Renesmee Elizabeth had my brown eyes and Jonathan's dark blonde hair. (I don't know his hair color okay! /)-(\)

"I still can't take in the news these two are my daughters!" Jon said, holding Renesmee close.

"Jon... I can't believe it either I'll admit."

"So how long did we do it to accidentally create these two?" Jon asked, smirking.

I blushed deep red.

"I think it was the night after the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, then the night before Extreme Rules, and the night after that, unprotected."

"Dang we must be very dirty! That was a lot of fun we had!" He said.

"Jonathan! It's not my fault you were never sober and desperate to have someone please you!" I scolded, blushing more.

"That's an adorable little blush you have there, Renee." He said, winking. "Oh and about last night, what I have to tell you..."

"Oh yeah! What was it?" I asked.

He opened his mouth than closed it.

"You know what? Never mind." He said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Let's eat breakfast."

"Let's eat breakfast!" I repeated.

My chest felt light from that quick kiss..... is it possible he's in love with me?

No.......... or yes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Just so you know..... THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER! I know it's a horrible ending! And don't worry, there's an epilogue which will have a sad ending to end the book! Sure this book isn't a huge success like those other WWE fanfics.... but I'll continue the story for those who love it! If it weren't for those people... this book might not have even made it to the end! So thanks to those people.... you receive a virtual hug and a little surprise which I will message to you privately! ;)
~ wwefangurl19