Chapter 4

I slowly started to wake up to these strange voice, when my eyes were fully open I found myself surrounded by two people in business suits. The only thing I did was scream, which caused them to cover their ears. "WHAT IS THIS!? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!?" I didn't realize I was panicing, because the woman on my left was telling me to calm down or should would have to call in the nurse. So I calmed down, because that nurse who took care of me was such a talkitive and big questioner.
Once I calmed down the woman started talking "Hello Ms. Dala, I am Jillian Prevens, a worker for the government, and on your right is Gerald Clark who is also a worker for the government, he's not that much of a talker. Anyway we are both here to tell you you and your brother must be in court tomorrow."
"Why do I have to be in court tomorrow?" I said, with a little of panic in my voice. Jillian sighed "You two are going to court tomorrow because, we're going to see who your aunt will take custody of. Well one of you that is."
"What will happen to me or my brother, if one of us is in custody of my aunt?"
Gerald spoke up "Well one will stay with her and the other.... well, will be put up for adoption."
Adoption!? I can not be put up for adoption!? Neither can my brother! He would never make it one day with a new family!?
I have to think of something fast!
For my brother's sake....
And mine