Chapter 8

I couldn't believe it! Am I dreaming? Nope! This is all real!
John Cena was sitting next to me! It turned out I was in shock because Mr. Richard and John were waving their hands infront of my face.
"Audrey? Earth to Audrey?"
I went back to reality. "Huh? Oh sorry." John smiled. "It's finally nice to meet you, Audrey." "I-It's finally nice to m-meet you too." We shook hands and smiled.
"Well Ms. Audrey, do you know why you're here?" Mr. Richard said. I shook my head. "Well Audrey, John has something to tell you. Isn't that right John?"

"That's right!" He said. I just looked at him. "Well Audrey I heard about the recent things that happened to you, and I'm sorry about that." I looked down remembering the incidents and tried to hold in my tears. "But I decided something that'll make you very happy, hopefully." I looked at him again, really curious to know what will make me happy. "I... well I kinda decided to adopt you." My eyes went wide! I couldn't believe it! John Cena decided to adopt me! "I already chose your name for you!" He added. "Your name is now Renee Elizabeth Cena, so you better get used to it!" He said smiling. I smiled. "When will I leave?" I asked Mr. Richard. "Well you leave tomorrow, you can get prepared right now, for when you leave." He said. "WAIT!" I said. "Can I take somethings from my old house? There are very precious things I want to take with me!"

"I can take you there right now if you want?" John said. "Really you would do that for me?" I said.

He noded. "Anything for my daughter. Anything."