Thank you guys....

Ok so due to accident, more like idiotic actions, that happened earlier this year I have not been in the mood for writing at all. I am helping my friend with an idea we kinda had but that is all I've been able to do. Writers block, on top of stress, on top of being just plain busy has put a lot on me. I will be leaving the state soon and need to get ready, it will be my first time out of texas.

Another thing I will be having a lot of doctors for my head, meaning it is probably better to stay off of things with bright backgrounds (a.k.a the pages for writing). All my books already have a black background to help my head.

So while I do love to write and I always have new ideas, i can never get the energy up anymore to try, I have a friend helping me on stuff I already started because I want to finish it... anyways this person is @DaughterofHades84 and she is also writing a book. So my other books will probably be updated soon but since this is a poorly developed book I dknt feel the need to add extra onto her plate, she is already helping so much. So please check out her book and I'm happy yall read my shitty writing for the past couple of years. This is my first book I wrote it starting at like 11 and wrote it through the years, so thank you so much. I cant express my gratitude enough, yall gave my alot of confidence....

- Jay