Remake- maybe

Would y'all read a remake of the story, this is like a redo. I will try and stay on top of it but with band I might only be doing updates once or twice a week. I don't really like any of what I have wrote I feel like I couldn't edit it to make good and still stay in the general direction I was going. This was poorly written so I feel like this is the best thing. Since school for me starts tomorrow I will try to get the first chapter out but Saturday but only if people want it. If not then I won't write it but I can't continue this not in the state it's in and I don't have the time to edit the whole thing and post new chapters and just make it seem decent, that would take so much time because of how much it sucks. Comment what you think

Here is a small part of what it would be like...

3rd person POV

Nico went down to the shore where you could find both Percy and Annabeth talking, they were always there... from sunrise to sunset. They were always seen either practicing or teaching together. If you saw one then you probably were by the other.

After the war and the fall of both Gaea and Kronos, Percy's Mom was the most worried person on the planet. Percy however was thrilled when he came home to find out that he would be having a little sister.

Nico was currently with Will, son of Apollo. He had been so happy with him, that was, until today. 

Nico being Nico, just didn't want to have to deliver bad news to someone who resembles a brother more than friend. But he had no choice.

"Umm, Percy? Annabeth?" After hearing their names leave the mouth of their only friend from the hades cabin, they turned to meet his eyes.

"Do you need something Neeks?" Percy, being in the best mood like always, inquired.

"Umm we need you in the big house, right away please..." With that Nico grabbed the arms of both people and shadow traveled to the big house.

Upon arrival Will pulled Nico into his arms, whispering into his ear. Piper moved to Jason's lap so to make space in the room for the two engaged demigods that had just arrived. - I say small but that was like 300 words but who cares.

Jay