The Featherfur

Alyssa's POV

Let's just go over what just happened. The twins ,being the idiots they are, asked if I liked pranks. That's like asking a daughter of Athena who Athena is. Anyways what just happened was I showed them the Featherfur that has helped me on my quests. They looked so surprised it was truly hilarious. Here is a few things about this Featherfur, her name is Asuna and for those of you who watch anime know where that name is from. (A/N coughcoughSAOcoughcough)

Anyways I was about to snap at them when a gust of wind hit me in the face. I looked up to see Nightloc my Pegasus friend.

"Wow is that a Pegasus?" George asked as if he'd never seen one. I mean come on. Aren't they wizards? Just use that stick that you wave around. I mean I know it's a wand, but I didn't exactly grow up around this sort of thing. I grew up around the gods and their children.

"Obviously, George what else would it be a duck." Fred replied back. Wow I liked his sarcasm. "Anyways, Alyssa why'd you bring us here? What does these two have to do with pranks?"

Oh how much he doesn't know. Asuna has powers of darkness. And Nightloc does anything that Asuna says, since we've already established that Asuna is stronger. "Well you wouldn't possibly think y'all are the only ones with powers, right?" I asked.

"B-but Featherfurs don't have powers. Unless it is the rare one. They are thought to be myths. And to have a so called mythological creature not to mention a rare one that's.... that's just... wow." Fred ranted.

"Fred calm down you can be such a geek sometimes. Your acting as if she was a demigod and that's how she found the Featherfur." George said. After hearing that I almost choked. Fred and George both looked at me with worry. They're worried? What do they have to worry about? How do they know of demigods? But most importantly do they know their real?

"Are you ok Alyssa? You look really worried. Should we go get Madam Pomfrey?" George asked worry evident in his voice.

"No... you just caught me off guard that's all." I replied eager to get off the subject.

Obviously noticing my eagerness to leave that subject behind they changed the topic. "I think we should invite them." George said.

"Yes, yes we should. This would be really fun." Fred replied.

"Who do y'all want to invite?" I asked really curious.

"Hey curiosity killed the cat Alyssa." Fred said.

"I wouldn't want you dead." George added to Fred's statement.

------------
Sorry for taking long to update when it isn't really that long. But I need to update and I have a question. For this pranks I want to have special guest...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The hitachiin twins. Of course that's if the readers think that that's okay. Anyways I am tired and if I don't get sleep and am tired tomorrow. My friend is going to be really mad. Bye have a phantastic day. (see what I did there since it's Phil's B-day.) Bbbbyyyeeee