Where's Nico

Nico's POV

I got into my position for the attack plan when suddenly all I saw was black. Something had engulfed me. Not allowing me to move. I struggled trying to free myself. The darkness, my fear, engulfed me.

I woke to find myself chained to the wall. Gods if only they knew what I could do. Wait I don't know where this place is. I have to hold the plan for later.

I could hear footsteps coming down. Wait! Down.... Am-am I underground. This is going to be fun. I thought with a smirk.

"And what are you happy about young boy?" An adult male voice muttered.

"Nothing. I was just thinking. Anyways am I aloud to ask a question?"

"Sure, shoot." He replied with narrowed eyes.

"Where am I?"

"Well you're at the Riddle Manor of course."
Great he just answered the question I need to come and go as I pleased. "Don't try anything there are magical borders surrounding this room. Unless you plan on going like millions of miles underground. Which you would die if you tried.

"Am I underground?"

"Yes you are in the Riddle Dungeons. Don't worry we only wanted you because the boss said he knew you. We will only let you go when he gets here. He should be here about... no-"

"WHERE IS THE BOY!!!" Rang throughout the manor. I'm guessing this man usually isn't late. A man with no hair and no- nose??? Came in the room with a long flowing black robe.

"This is the dark lord." Said the man with platinum blonde hair from earlier. Dark lord my ass. My father is the dark lord not this sorry excuse of a wizard.

"Ah yes Nico my boy, you haven't aged a day since I last saw you around 70 years ago give or take a few years. Probably give a few."

"Um I'm sorry Mr. Moldy or whatever but I don't know you. And never have."

This man put on a fake hurt expression. Something that reminded me of Percy. He placed his hand over his heart and muttered, "That hurts me greatly. You don't remember your own best friend from the orphanage. Oh and by the way, how is Bianca?"

"Umm how do you know about Bianca? And the only friend I had at that place was Tom but last I checked he would be old and he as a nose. And hair."

He starred surprised by my tone. "My my Nico I am slightly disappointed in you. How could you not remember me? I'M TOM!!!! Can't you see that?" I then connected the dots. Voldemort... Professor Dumbledore did say his name was Tom. I didn't realize Tom Riddle.

"Ah now I get it. Evil didn't do you any good. If  anything I would look better in your place. Mainly because I have a nose and some hair. Another reason is I'm like 78 and look 14." I said trying to see any form of weakness or a reaction I could use against him.

"I'm not falling for that trick Nico I know you to well. You can't play me like you did to all the other kids at the orphanage." He started to sound so done with everything that was happening and even starting to get restless.

"You can't keep me here Tom. My friends will look for you and they will find me. We have a way of communicating that even you won't understand."

Just then a shimmering appeared in air in front of me. "What is that!"

"That my old friend is my friends trying to contact me. Now they wasted part of their own money so I better answer bye Tom."

I threw a drachma in and Will's face showed up. The worry lines on his face were evident. He looked so close to tears it wasn't even funny anymore. "How did y'all do that with the magic barrier AND you have no wands?" Tom said before Will spoke out...