Well ya'll deserve this

All of you deserve this, I cannot believe that at one point I was shooting for 20 views.... to think that I now have over 27 THOUSAND!!! I am beyond happy, so yeah y'all deserve a chapter without a long wait.... it may suck it is currently 1:28 am but hey imma try....
————————————————————

Percy's POV

After the wizards, well some of them, found out about us we have freely used IM to contact those we need to. Now I have a feeling if we keep this up more people will know, but of course when I brought that up no one believes me, the Annabeth did and BAM!!! Everyone is more cautious.... what a surprise...

I have IMed Tyson a lot, the first time he was balling, going on and on about how he thought I was dead... can't blame him with the luck I've been having.

Currently I am using Hermione's book because I forgot mine for DADA, but the words are swimming... and to make matters worse the air started shimmering indicating an iris message... of course being the person I am, I answered...

"HOW DARE YOU, I HEAR RUMORS YOU ARE IMING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT, BUT YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME A CALL!!!!" Dang Rachel can be scary when she wants to... "Anyways to the problem at hand... I have been alerted that there has been danger in Rome, and being their ally we are to help them. Now boys I want you all to go, this should be easy for you, let the girls relax, lord knows they need it dealing with you all."

We all looked at her dumbfounded, how even- does she realize we are in school and can't up and leave! Well I mean I probably could with my school history...

"Ok Rachel, say we do what you say-"

"Which you are!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, say we do it we are in a school of wizards we can't exactly sneak out, and I can't blow it up like my other schools, I actually kinda like this one." Everyone who really knew me, the demigods, gasped. Yep, they heard right, I liked this school.

Rachel laughed at this, "How can this school be any different from the last and the others before this one... we all know you'll do something stupid and end up getting expelled. It's the natural way of things and you can't disrupt nature can you?"

"Ummm Rachel you are talking to the guy who had a nose bleed that awakened my evil great grandma... so yes, yes apparently I can't disrupt nature. And I like this school, I am going to stay in it, if not for me then Annabeth, or the quest.... I am staying no matter what. Got that, Rachel?" Everyone looked at me quizzically, yeah I know what that means, thy (oops I meant they but you know, Zoe)  had no idea what was going on, why we were the only ones to help Rome, oh to be so clueless... I'm doing it but either alone or with Annabeth.

"Uh Percy always so technical... ok ok well then, I can probably guess what you are thinking, 'either Annabeth or no one!' That is your answer for everything, but I AM being genuine, this is a four guy mission, and I'm talking four Percys mission. But sure if you want only take Annabeth see what happens...."

——————————————————————
Ok I am soooo tired... I shouldn't have stayed up so late watching anime I'll have the rest of this up tomorrow in another chapter... y'all are lucky I don't do what I did to my sister, tomorrow is always coming but never arrives.... I'm going to be nice and write and post something tomorrow, I promise I will also update this summer, 2 1/2 school days left and bye bye school til fall. Anyways imma go to sleep before I fall asleep writing... good night and have a good day...

- greek_geek-
No I'm finally gonna stop the username leaving thing I do, no more of that ...

- Jay