The new twins (dear god)

??? POV

I gave the group a sad look before a small boy with blonde hair ran up to me. A piece of strawberry cake still on his face. I was going with my dear brother to see an old friend. We know of the war about to happen and they might need our help but we didn't know this early. Fred never told us why we were needed but I didn't think it was good. I hope George is ok.

"Are you really leaving us?" The small boy looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"It's ok Honey we will be back." My brother Hikaru said while Kyoya sat taking notes of the events that were now occurring.

"You don't know that. There is a war going on there. We need you in the host club." Honey exclaimed basically in tears.

I gave a look to Mori, who got the hint. Mori picked up Honey and sat him on his shoulders. We didn't know what was about to happen but we knew that it couldn't be good.

"Honey stop acting like your five and don't understand a thing. You might look five but that doesn't mean you are." Mori said trying to make Honey calm down. You see Honey was a 'boy lolita'. This gave him pretty much everything. When he wanted to he was also the scariest person in the room. More scary than Mori and that's hard.

"Bye guys this may or may not be the last I see y'all but good luck this school year without us. Be safe and we will too." I said turning back once before Apparating (Sp) out of Music Room 3 and into the boy's Gryffindor room where everyone was sleeping WAS. After the loud crack I wouldn't expect everyone asleep.

----------------------

Hey I'm sorry I was late on updating. Now I'm behind on all of themmmmm!!!!! :'( . Anyways I had more but I wanted to update and that would be a lot of editing. I will update soon. After my other books. I will try to stay on top of my writing more and have a happy Valentine's Day!!!❤❤❤ BBBBYYYYEEEE!!!!

- greek_geek_123