Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Her Identity

3rd Person's POV

"So what exactly is my power again?" Chloe asked while checking out the bee miraculous which is a hairpin. "Not gonna lie, I like the pin's style. Who created it? I might consider him or her as my new jeweler."

Adrien facepalmed mentally while waiting for Chloe to transform. Five minutes had passed but she's still staring and praising how gorgeous the pin is.

"Uh, Chloe? Remember why I let you borrow that pin? We have some people to save and we need your cooperation to accomplish this. Please?" Chat Noir pleaded.

She waved her hand at him. "Yeah, I know. Whatever."

Chloe transformed into Queen Bee. Both of them left the building and went to the Eiffel Tower to meet with Carapace and Rena Rouge.

🐞🐞🐞

"I-I saw it with my own eyes! Ladybug is akumatized. What do we do now?!" Alya was panicking and pacing back and forth. Worried about Ladybug and her still missing best friend, little did she know, Marinette is Ladybug.

"Duh, that's why we're here to rescue Ladybug." Chloe or Queen Bee rolled her eyes.

Carapace sighed and tried to calm Rena Rouge who's frowning at Queen Bee.

"Guys, we don't have time for this. I need you to distract Ladybug so I can go to her from behind and sprinkle this powder over her, then we're done. Please, I need your cooperation. Ladybug and Master Fu is counting on us." Chat Noir said while gazing at the Eiffel Tower.

"Adri—I mean Chat Noir has a point. The sooner we start, the sooner we'll finish this." Carapace added.

"Sorry." Rena and Queen Bee apologized before looking down to the floor.

Chat Noir smiled. "Then let's go and save LB."

The four of them leaped off from one rooftop to another until they reached the Eiffel Tower where Ladybug and the Werewolf is. They're currently trying to destroy the Eiffel Tower and they successfully did.

Adrien's eyes widened when it was about to fall on a bus and there were passengers inside. Luckily, Carapace made it on time and generated a force field that prevented the tower from falling on the bus.

"Great timing, Carapace." Chat Noir faced Rena Rouge. "Can you create an illusion of me? Ladybug might notice my disappearance in the battle."

Alya nodded and played her flute that created an illusion that looks exactly like Chat Noir.

"You better hurry. My illusion can't stay forever and can be easily destroyed then they will find out that it's fake." Alya explained.

Adrien nodded and faced Chloe. "Queen Bee, I need you to immobilize the wolf."

Chloe saluted. "Aye aye, captain!"

Adrien grinned, he's so lucky to have his friends that are willing to help him in times of need. He jumped off the building and ran to an alley to secretly reach closer to Ladybug. He just needs to sprinkle the powder over her then all of this will be finished.

His eyes widened when he saw the werewolf in front of him.

Crap, Chloe hasn't used her Venom yet. Great, I have to deal with him first.

He threw an amount of powder to the wolf. "Ice!" And the wolf froze like a statue before it reaches Adrien.

Well, that was easy.

"Where is the damn wolf?!" Queen Bee appeared and stopped from blabbering when she saw Chat Noir already took care of it. "Oh, you got him. You don't need my Venom now." She said and tapped the ice sculpture that made a crack.

"Oh, that doesn't look good," Chloe said.

Chat Noir sighed. "Ready your venom to immobilize him. I need to get to Ladybug."

"Yeah whatever, now go! The fox needs you, she's fighting Ladybug on her own. Carapace is too busy protecting the people. Just sprinkle that powder while she's distracted on fighting Rena. Go!" Chloe pushed him away and dealt with the wolf herself.

Before he goes away he faced Queen Bee one last time. "Thank you."

Adrien smiled. Chloe's growing up. He's proud of her.

He ran towards a building and leaned on a wall. There he saw Ladybug and Rena Rouge fighting.

"Ladybug! Get a grip of yourself! What do you think will happen once you get de-akumatized? Guilt will overwhelm you! And you'll probably blame yourself for it." Alya yelled enough for Ladybug to hear.

She let out an evil laugh. "Is that what you're worried about? Don't worry, my dear, because that will never happen! No one can de-akumatize me except for Ladybug which is also me!"

Rena switched her gaze at Chat Noir and signaled him to go for Ladybug. Chat Noir nodded and went closer to Ladybug then grabbed the chance to sprinkle the powder when she got distracted by Alya's words.

"I thought you were the greatest and strongest superheroine I'd ever met but I guess, people make mistakes. You're just lame as Hawkmoth and now you're siding with him?"

Ladybug's face started to become red, she's fuming mad. "How dare you compare me to Hawkmoth! Me, lame? I'll show you who's lame between us." She was about to attack Alya but a shield surrounded her. Ladybug can't attack her using her scythe.

Rena Rouge let out a breath she was holding. Carapace made it on time.

"Ugh! This annoying shie⁠—" Her words were cut off when Queen Bee poked her shoulder using her special power, Venom. She can't move.

Chat Noir was about to sprinkle the powder on Ladybug but he stopped.

Chloe frowned. "What are you waiting for? Time's running!"

He ignored Chloe and took Ladybug's scythe. "Cataclysm." His missing staff appeared.

Adrien wants to find out the truth. Her identity. No one will remember anyway, even him.

There were gasps and jaws dropped when they saw Ladybug's real identity.

"Marinette..."

The three other heroes were about to react but Chat Noir quickly showered the powder to Marinette and wished.

"I wish the time will go back. Go back to the time when we're still together."

---

A/N: This will be the last chapter. The next update is Epilogue. Thank you all so much for reading <3