Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Leaving

Marinette's POV

One week later...

"Hey, Marinette! How are you?" I smiled at Alya and greeted her back.

"I guess I'm fine..?"

"What do you mean? Did I miss something when I wasn't around?"

I threw a glare at her and playfully punched her on the shoulder. "I hate you."

"Aw! Hey, that hurts. What did I do to you??" Alya shouted while rubbing her shoulder. I didn't punch her that hard.

We walked to our classroom together talking about some stuff.

Last week, Adrien had been acting very weird. I have no idea why and I don't have any plans to find out why. Like I care about him anyway.

But to be honest, I don't still feel right or satisfied about not having his presence around me.

Lately, I feel a heavy thing in my chest. Am I guilty about something? Then what would that be? I didn't do anything wrong!

We already arrived and everybody is surrounding... Chloe..?

I made my way towards them to see what is the commotion all about. There, I saw Chloe bursting into tears.

"What happened?" I asked.

Seems like nobody heard me and they're all busy watching and calming Chloe while she cries.

Chloe tried to stop herself from crying and gladly, it worked.

"A-Adrien is going to America. I'm not s-sure if he's going to stay there for good. I won't be seeing Adrien again!" Then she cried again.

W-wait.

"Adrien..? Is leaving???" I shoved my hand in front of my mouth. I don't know why but I feel my eyes start watering.

Chloe stopped crying and looked at me, confusion written all over her face. "Didn't you know? He went here a while ago and bid goodbye."

I stepped back and shook my head. "No. What are you talking about??"

I startled when Chloe held my right hand with her both hands and smiled at me sadly. "I know you still love him but I'm not sure if he feels the same way. If I were you, I'll go to the airport now." She let go of my hand. "Go!"

I nodded quickly and ran out of the classroom. I need to catch him!

Why did I realize that now?? I made a huge mistake! I should say sorry to him, I hurt his feelings. And say to him that I was wrong, I still do love him!

There's no way I'm going to catch him at the airport if I'm going to take the bus. Then suddenly a bright idea came to my mind.

"Tikki, spots on!"

🐞🐞🐞

I'm here already. I need to find his flight! I kept looking at my left and right but there is no sign of a blonde haired guy!

"I think he left already..." I slumped back on the chair near me. There's no hope of seeing him again. Stupid.

I feel like the world stopped. Staring out of nowhere and then I just felt hot tears streaming down my face.

"I'm stupid. Completely stupid."

"Ma...rinette?"

I stopped crying when I heard his voice. That soothing voice. I looked up and saw him. The person who always helps me with my problems. The person who always has a shoulder to cry on. The person who never leaves my side.

I stood up and hugged him tightly.

"L-Luka..."

---

A/N: Changed my mind about this being the last part, hope you liked it :))