Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Ultimate Power

3rd Person's POV

Nino rushed down the street following Plagg who is flying a bit slower for Nino to catch up who is still having doubts about Plagg knowing Adrien's location.

"A... Are we... there yet?" Nino asked while still panting. He felt like he ran a marathon.

"We're close, but do you have umm... any cheese there? Camembert to be exact?" Plagg asked and stopped from flying.

"For what?" Nino furrowed his eyebrows.

Plagg shrugged. "You know he's a human, and human tends to be really hungry. So do you have any camembert there, buddy?"

He nodded. "Yeah I do, but Adrien dislikes che-"

"People change! Now give it to me."

Nino scratched the back of his head and gave the camembert to Plagg.

'I hope Alya is okay.' He thought.

They finally arrived at the alley where Adrien is asleep, leaning into a wall of a building which is already abandoned so no one is around at that area.

"Oh sht! Dude! Are you okay?? Talk to me!" Nino lightly slapped Adrien's cheek to see if he is still alive. He faced Plagg, raging. "What did you do to him??"

Plagg widened his eyes and immediately shook his head. "I didn't do anything to him. I swear! I may look weird to you but hey, I'm innocent. I'm just helping him save Paris from that new akumatized guy."

Nino frowned at him. "Save Paris? So you're telling me that you are a Kwami?? And Adrien is-?!"

"Yes. He's Chat Noir. Plagg! Be careful with your words. I won't be surprised when the whole city already knows the real identity of Chat Noir and Ladybug and it's all because of you." Tikki said who just suddenly appeared in front of them.

Nino is still confused and refused to move because of all the things that are happening around him

"Hey! It's not my fault. You're the one who told him that he is Chat Noir. Why am I the one to be blamed??" Plagg asked while munching the camembert that Nino gave to him earlier.

"Where did you get that?" Tikki asked.

"Does it matter to you?"

"Are you going to help us or what? My friend is dying here and you two are still having a lover's quarrel." Nino interrupted.

"Excuse me, but the only thing I love is camembert⁠—and Adrien." Plagg corrected.

Tikki rolled her eyes. "As if I love you."

"Did you say something?"

Tikki ignored him and flew towards Adrien who has a deep wound on the right side of his waist.

"Let me try to heal him," Tikki said.

"You can do that?" Nino asked, amazed.

"Every kwami has its own powers. Plagg has cataclysm while I have healing powers. And I hope it works, I haven't done this in a while."

Tikki focused and closed her eyes as if meditating. Trying to remember what Master Fu taught her.

As she focuses, a gleam of light started to appear in the wound. Resealing it as if he was never injured.

"Wow, it worked. Great job, Tikki. I wish I can do that too." Plagg said.

"You can, Plagg. But you'll only make things worse."

Plagg mimicked Tikki behind her back and he noticed that Adrien is starting to gain consciousness.

"W-What happened?"

"Sht! Dude, you're alive! I'm so damn happy right now." Nino hugged his friend tightly. He can't imagine his life without his best friend even though he's a jerk sometimes.

"Yeah... I am⁠—wait." He broke the embrace and looked at Tikki. "Are you..? Ladybug's Kwami? W-Where is she?" He asked. He thought that Ladybug can save Paris even without him but it looks like he's wrong.

"Mari⁠—I mean, Ladybug needs your help, Adrien. Hawkmoth akumatized her." Tikki said worriedly.

Adrien frowned. "I would do everything for her but how? I can't fight without her. She's my partner." He said frustratingly.

Tikki sighed. "Before she got akumatized. She handed me her miraculous for safety. I think this is the best way for us to defeat Hawkmoth. You'll use both miraculous to obtain the ultimate power. That way, we can surely defeat Hawkmoth."

Adrien combed back his hair, already frustrated because of all the events happening. "Wait. Give me a moment to breathe, please."

They accepted Adrien's request. They saw how tired and stressed out Adrien is.

He's already thinking about how can he deal with Marinette when he gets back but now, he has a lot of things to deal with. Ladybug is akumatized and that's a big problem.

He faced Tikki, Plagg, and Nino who's looking very stressed right now.

He took a deep breath. "I'm ready."