"What are you doing?" He asked, finally paying attention.

"Setting up a funeral for you" I tried to ignore the creeping mischievous smile on my face, and succeeded, to a point.

"Hahaha, very funny, not" he sighed and sat up, making me pout as the flowers and crown dropped off him. I picked one of them as it rolled up to me, gazing at it. My eyes filled up with tears as I remembered something, me and my sister used to make so many flower crowns... suddenly, something rung deep through my core, a sensation, strange yet peaceful, painful yet numbing.

The pain spread from my heart, emerging from my soul, and conquered my entire body. I let out a choked gasp, dropping the crown and curling my hands together over my heart, pushing them in to try and stop the pain, but I failed. I tried to speak, or scream, but I couldn't as I bent forward. The pain multiplied and blood spurred out of my mouth, the metallic taste and salty lingering and invading my taste buds. Tears of blood escaped my eyes as black dots covered my vision. As I tried to breathe, everything went black, and a dinging voice lingered in my head.

Bill's P.O.V.:

My eyes widened as I watched (y/n). Her fists were curled up above her heart and blood seeped out from a non existent wound. She coughed up blood, her eyes wide and red.

"(Y/n)!" I called out and I jumped to her, holding her by her shoulders. Blood escaped her eyes in the form of tears. Red, so red, pure bright red. Red is beautiful, so pretty, but not when it's her blood.

"(Y/n)!" I called out again, trying to figure out what suddenly went wrong, but my mind went blank as she suddenly froze, and dropped down. I caught her in my arms before she collided with the ground and turned her so that her head was facing up. My thoughts raced and panic overtook me, what do I do?! I am not a doctor!

I...I... what do I do..? What do I do? I pulled her close and checked her temperature, her body was growing cold. My eyesight blurred and I felt something wet drip down them. I touched my eyes and saw water... Tears? Am I crying...? Why...?

(Wtf, I literally have zero ideas on what just happened here...)

Gritting my teeth, I picked the female up and teleported us to her room, laying her down on the bed, wrapping her up with blankets to  preserve her body heat.

"Don't worry, I'll find you a doctor" I sighed shakily and teleported to the main hall in my triangle form.

"Henchmaniacs, listen up!" I shouted at them and within mere moments everything went quiet and every single eye was focused on me.

"Yes boss!" The all said.

"You are to guard my fearamid with everything you've got! Do not let any intruder reach the penthouse suit" I ordered and with another snap of my fingers, I disappeared.

I need to find a human being, I just hope it is easier than what I think.

Dipper's P.O.V.:

We entered the bubble, colours went past us as I turned to Wendy.

"Are you sure that you disposed off all the monsters outside?" I asked and all she did was give me a firm nod. Soon enough we landed on the forest floor. In front of us, (y/n) stood in front of Eliza.

"Who... is the person we are supposed to save?" Gideon and we all glared at him.

"Didn't you saw the symbol?" Wendy asked and Gideon shook his head. Melody and Soos are on the lookout.

"It's a feather" I spoke, meeting eyes with Liz.

"The younger girl" Wendy spoke and the older female stepped ahead.