I panicked. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU ALMOST CRUSHED MY DREAM OF BEING A STRONG SHINOBI!" I screamed at Anko.

She sighed in relief . "Thank god.." She said.

My eyes shifted to the tongue. I yelped in fear of it and stumbled backwards. The lady-man with the long tongue went to Anko and gave her the kunai.

Sakura helped me up as I narrowed my eyes to the tongue person in confusion and suspecting something. He or she looks creely as hell.

"Well. Before we start the second exam. I will pass out something to you guys." She took out papers from his clothes. "You'll have to sign this to take part. From here on out, corpses are going to come out. I have to get your consent to that. Or it'll be my responsibility."

Anko started to explain about this and saying its a survival test, that thirteen teams got the Heaven Scroll and the other half has the Earth Scroll that we have to get both of them and stuff like that. (A:N: you have to know that I hate explaining. Sorry 😅)

I was all listening until she mentioned that we are staying inside the Forest of Death for five days.

"Five days?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"where are we getting the food!" Choji exclaimed. Is that all he thinks of?

As she continued to explain and to the end.. "Finally, last advice... Don't die!"

these words made everyone have a serious look.

I grinned. "This'll be fun." I said to my team. They each placed their hand on my head since I am the shortest.

"Hai. It will be fun and dangerous." Said Sakura, smiling at me.

So it took me minutes staring at the paper Anko gave each one of us. Hm, so everyone is an enemy, and I wont know which Scroll they have or who have it. This truly is a survival test, and it will definitely be interesting.

"Ugly!"

"Billboard!"

I heard and saw Sakura and Ino fight by calling each other to names. I sighed and ambled toward them. "Oi oi, whats this all about?" I said, barging in the middle of their fight.

"Oh look, its Red Pepper!" Said Ino.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

We fought for vew minutes.

I walked away and started to write my name on the paper and gave it to the desk and the man sitting there of the Ninjas. "Oi, bet me a bowl of ramen when I get out of here alive." I told the him.

He laughed. "Sure thing..." He looked at the paper. "Uzumaki Kyuubi. Oh, you are the future strongest Shinobi."

I jumped. "Yes! Finally someone knows!" I exclaimed.

"Kyuubi! C'mon!" Called Naruto with Sasuke and Sakura.

"Alright!" I shouted, running to them.

Anko announced that who ever took the scroll of the team goes to the gate. Me and my team went there and every other teams as well. I am ready and eager to start this. This will be an adventure no doubt!

I shifted my eyes and saw Kiba and Akamaru. I grinned. "KIBA!" I shouted, trying to run toward them but Naruto grabbed me, preventing me from going there. "Oi! Let me go to them!" I said.

Naruto was going to speak but he got interrupted by Akamaru's bark.

He was running toward me. Kiba was shocked, he couldnt get hin. "H-hey, Akamaru!" He called.

I stuck my tongue for Kiba and Akamaru jumped on me. "Heh! Heyy there Akama-Chan!" I said. "I sure hope you survive though. And please, protect Kiba at whatever it costs. Now go." I let him on the ground as he ran back to Kiba.

"Hey, Kyuubi. Is your ear alright?" Asked Sasuke.

I nodded. "Yeah. Its better now. I can hear but there is a bit of low volume." I said.

.....

......

.....

"Let the second Chunin Exam begin!" Said Anko. The gates opened and all teams ran inside in a speed including me and my team.

_____________________________________________

A/N

Well. There is no much to say... But all I want to show you is the famous Kyuubi grin. Or should I say... The Jiraiya smile! She smiles just like good ol' Jiraiya.

 The Jiraiya smile! She smiles just like good ol' Jiraiya

TO BE CONTINUED.