"What are you?"

I looked at him with a gasp and shocking look. What is he trying to reach from me? Wait... Maybe its about Kurama. That Gaara told him about my powers.

"Answer it." He was determined but was a bit stuttering. Its a question from Gaara without a doubt. I shifted my eyes to him and I am correct, he was watching me and Kankuro with Temari.

I shifted my eyes back to Kankuro and narrowed them, a smirk slipped on me. "Same question I want to ask him." I pointed at Gaara. "I'll answer when he does." I determined, its a win-win.

Kankuro glanced to Gaara and Temari nervously.

"He will not answer this of course." Said Temari. "And we are not forcing you to tell us what you are."

"Fine then. I could only say what the villagers of the Leaf call me." I said, taking one glance to the sky and then to them again. "Demon fox monster." I whispered loud enough that they heard me.

Silence.

"Kyu-chan!" Konohamaru called, starting to run toward me with Udon and Moegi. I narorowed my eyes and looked at them, annoyed. Jeez, what do they want now! I am in a middle of something right now!

"What?" I said coldly.

He stopped, "No need to be cold now. We are interviewing, and we need you-"

"Not now, Konohamaru." I said. "Go annoy Sasuke. I have no time for interviews." I tried making it sound friendly to him. Thankfully, he grinned.

"Alright. Good luck, future strongest Shinobi in the world named Mrs Sarutobi." Said Konohamaru.

I smiled nervously with a sweatdrop. God this is creepy. But he left me to do more interviews.

Kankuro was still there.

"Well well. A Demon fox monster is good with kids. Who is left to call you that?" He said.

I sighed. "I told you. Villagers, many kids, some Ninjas and mostly schoolmates. But I am no fool to be a coward and scared toward them. This isnt part of what I planned on being a strong Shinobi."

"Strong Shinobi." He mocked.

I gave him a glare. "Watch your tongue. One day, you will respect me, respect my brother who will be Hokage and will even respect my husband and children. Got it?!" I half yelled at him.

(A/N: sweatheart. He shall respect Gaara because he is your future husband!!! Sorry... We dont know yet 😉)

"Geez, you are such a pain in the ass.." muttered Kankuro. "Are you going to answer my question yet or are you too ambitious to do that?"

"I gave you a hint. Now he shall give me one." I said, pointing at Gaara.

He took one step forward. "One hint: monster." He said.

I looked petrified, monster? Is it because of his sand- no, its something normal, I control fire this is normal. What does he mean by that?

"I am not scared!"

I heard Naruto being an embarrassment to us, imitating Anko. I sighed. "How annoying to have such a brother." I said, standing up and leaving Kankuro and his other gang and going to my brother. "Oi, Naruto. If you are going to keep this up, stop." I said, I was this close of reaching him until I saw Anko throw a kunai at Naruto.

It did not touch him, but it did cut his cheek until it went behind him and... TOWARD ME!

Anko gasped and was going to run to catch it. But something captured it, and this something is next to me. I was closing my eyes, almost wincing when I opened it, a tongue was holding it.