"Say, if you found a school you like here, would you live with me?" He said as he stood up straight.

"I see loneliness does wonders to you, Jeon Jungkook." You snorted though caught off guard at his offer. You tried to calm your heart as you stare at anything but him.

"I'm actually serious about it." You see him dead serious.

"Why offer that to me? How about your friends? Lee Ara? Don't you have any plans on getting back together?" Your voice shrink as you stare at your feet.

Honestly, seeing things like this, how everything became so quick scared you. What if its just temporary? What if he still wanted her? Or worst, what if you became his rebound? That thought alone scared you. You didn't want to be one.

Sure, you liked how this is turning out to be. It felt like those stupid fairytales but if you can have this so quickly then it can be taken away as quickly too. So you wanted to take it slow but with Jungkook, it seems so impossible, no matter how hard you try to step on the brakes.

"Would I offer you that if I wanted her back?" He raised his eyebrow.

He sighed then he walk towards you until you're only inches apart. He cupped your face with his hand as you stare down, trying hard not to meet his eyes because you didn't want him to see your fears. "After I knew that she was cheating on me I cant help but feel guilty as well because I'd sometimes wonder how would it be like to be in a relationship with you. If anything would be different."

"I sound like a dick but I want you in my life, Y/n. Permanently." You slowly look at his eyes. The one so dark but holds the whole galaxy in it.

You felt him caress your cheeks as he stare at your eyes. Is it right to give in? Is it right to finally give this a shot? But if anything, the only thing you've been learning for these past months was to risk everything. To gamble with life and don't have any regrets because you gave everything a shot.

Isn't it what Jungkook wanted you to do from the very beginning?

So you leaned in more to his touch, atleast in the end you wont have any regrets, right?

"I told you the white one looks more nice." You said as Jeon Jungkook runs his hand on the back rest of a black couch.

"But what about black?" Jeon Jungkook pouts.

Jeon Jungkook freaking pouts.

"Hold that face." You said as you raise your hand to stop him from changing his facial expression.

You took out your phone and took a picture of his face, you giggled. "Can I make this my wallpaper?" You grinned as you showed him the picture you took.

His lips only protruded more as his eyes glowered. You walk towards him and pinched his cheeks. "We can have the center table black, okay?" You beamed at him.

He took away your hands away from his face, his hand goes to your chin and lifts it while you felt the other one intertwine his fingers with yours. "Fine." He said in defeat.

He turn to walk towards the center tables but you didn't move and raise his hand that was holding yours. He looked back at you with a question in his face.

"You really know your ways, huh?" You raise one eyebrow at him as you smile at him playfully.

"You don't like it?" He tilted his head then he removed his hand from yours but only to sneak his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

Your face heated as you put your hand at his chest to stop your body from colliding with his. Your eyes widen when he lowered his head, only inches from yours.