Chapter 21: The Return of What Once Was Good.

~Five Years Later, Year 2109, January 1st, 1:00PM~

(A/N: Okay everybody, there will now be lemons since everybody is grown up enough to...well, you sinners know. The point is, there will now be lemons, plus I have gotten a lot of requests for lemons so here you all go. If you enjoy lemons, then, well, enjoy. If you don't like lemons then you can just scroll past it. This chapter is shorter than normal, sorry, but I'm trying to not mix chapters together. Without further ado, please enjoy.)

Everybody was standing outside the mansion in the open field, every member of The Demons. What was supposed to be a one-year training camp had turned into a five year one. Kallie, Rose, Violet, Silvia, Scarlet, Aura, Rachael, Cole, Tyrone, Drew, Alex, Avador, Sam, and Jackson were all waiting outside with everybody. The group, all of Josh's friends and family, were the most excited ones to see him again. The entire group all grew up, they all looked sixteen, even though some of them were older than sixteen. The helicopter was starting to descend to the open field as they started speaking.

 The helicopter was starting to descend to the open field as they started speaking

Rose: I can't wait to see him again!

Violet: It's been five years, I'm so happy to see him again!

Scarlet: Do you think he will still look the same?

Avador: Of course he will...maybe.

Silvia: Well THAT'S very convincing.

Avador: How am I supposed to know? We haven't been with him in five years.

Aura: You could at least TRY to sound convincing.

Avador: Oh go fuck yourself.

Nancy: Hey, little kids are here! Try to control what you say!

Avador: Fine, but no promises.

Nancy: Whatever, Avador, I'm here for Josh anyway. I'm so excited to see him, especially since you girls said you were okay with sharing him with me! It's also nice to know that demons don't get any diseases, thanks to what Cole told me.

Drew: Do you think he will want to play basketball with me and Sam, Alex?

Alex: I don't know, but I really am excited to see him.

Sam: Me too.

Rachael: Me three.

Jackson: Me four.

Cole: Me as well.

Tyrone: Can't wait.

The only one in the group who was silent, was Kallie. She was the only one who didn't stop hating herself...and she was beyond terrified of seeing Josh again. Would he even look at her for what she did? Would he even see her as his big sister anymore? She was terrified to find out, scared to death of what he would think of her.

Boys and girls, men and women, and even children were outside, awaiting for the return of The Demon Prince. Rose and Violet were jumping with joy while the boys of the group were thinking of things they could do with Josh. Cole and Tyrone though...they were scared. They were whispering to each other so nobody else could hear.