Chapter 3: The Demons.

~At The Demons's Hideout~

At an unknown location, was The Demons's hideout. Filled with the very people everybody feared. The citizens, gangs, mafia, government, even the president feared them. Nobody but the family that created The Demons knew how they were so powerful. The base was entirely underground.

In a random hallway outside a random door, stood two very important people, one of them being Bradly. The hallway looked like a fancy one that a mansion would have. A nice red carpet, fancy lights, high ceiling, open area walls, and paintings of each family owner and the best members of the gang hung on the wall.

Bradly: When do you think the heiress will be done?

???: I'm not sure, her power is strong but I do not know if it is possible for her to find his location.

Bradly: There must be some way. We secretly searched the town near Stone Haven and Stone Haven itself, but we could not find him.

???: He must have left. Knowing Josh, he did it to protect his friends.

Bradly: But Demon Lord-

Before he could finish, the man interrupted him.

???: Please Bradly, I told you to call me Cole.

Bradly: Very well, but Cole, how do you know he left to protect his friends?

Cole: Well because he is my nephew. How would I not know him? In The Demons, family is everything.

(A/N: This is what Cole looks like.)

Bradly: You make a good point

Bradly: You make a good point. So, what will we do to find him?

Cole: I do not know, but we must find him before any other gangs finds him. That incident with The Vipers was most displeasing. That reminds me, have you assigned the guards that I requested to discreetly guard his friends?

Bradly: Yes sir, ten guards protect the town and Stone Haven as we speak.

Cole: That is good, now what about The Vipers?

Bradly: Since their leader was killed by Josh, they have been scrambling to find a new leader since they do not have an heir.

Cole: Have you made sure that Ayana does not know about what has become of Josh? The many he has slain?

Bradly: I have, she is not informed of it.

Cole: Thank you my friend, I do not wish for my niece to see such things yet...no doubt Josh has suffered greatly from it.

Bradly: Agreed, the first kill of a man is always the hardest to emotionally recover from. No doubt Josh, the seven year old heir, suffers from it greatly.

Cole: We must bring him back here no matter what.

Bradly: Yes sir, I will personally see to it that it is done. After of course we locate him.