Chapter 4: The Gangs' Mission.

(A/N: So, just so you all know when you get further into the story, and I'm going to put this very bluntly: THEY WILL NOT HAVE SEX OR TOUCH ANYBODY'S "PRIVATE AREA"!!!!! I have gotten multiple questions about this, and no, that will not happen until they are way older. And seriously, what kind of sick question is that? They will be put in sexual situations but they won't actually go waaaaaay too far into it, okay? You might be asking, "Why though?" but that will be explained later in the story, not this chapter, but later in the story. Now, enjoy the story.)

Josh slowly started to wake up, aching pain in the back of his head. That's when he heard some voices and decided not to move or make a sound. He didn't know where he was or who hit him.

Elizabeth: I don't know what we will do with it. It is clearly a powerful thing, but we don't know what it is, or even if it can speak our language.

???: Well we have to do something, it was in our territory.

Elizabeth: I know that Dayana, but what do you think we should do? I'm the oldest sister and even I don't know what to do!

Dayana: Just because you're the oldest doesn't mean you can yell at me when you're angry!

Elizabeth: Whatever, let's just get our older brother.

Dayana: Fine.

She then turned around and yelled.

Dayana: Hector, come here!

Hector: Why?!

Dayana: Just get off your fat ass and come here!

Hector: Fine!

He then walked into the room and stepped in front of his sisters.

Hector: What do you want?

Elizabeth: We need to figure out who and what this thing is in that cage. We also need to know why it's in the forest because it clearly isn't from here.

Hector: You really want my opinion?

Dayana: Yeah.

Hector: I say we torture it. After all, it is one of the things we do best.

Elizabeth: But this thing in the cage, it was extremely powerful. I sensed its power before I turned off its powers.

Hector: So? Like you just said, you turned off its powers. So even if it gets free then it can't do anything to us.

Elizabeth: But I want it to join us.

Hector: Why?

Elizabeth: Because I saw this thing get sent through the thickest of trees and the biggest of boulders and it STILL got up. He came from the black Inferno Claw pack. Then after a minute, it slowly got up and saw one of our pack members. So, I was behind it and I signaled our now dead pack member to attack it. When it did, the thing shot a weapon out of its hand, a black dagger, maybe it was purple. It killed our pack member instantly, almost like it was nothing. Whatever this thing is, it's powerful. I think that if we can somehow convince it to join us then we could use it to kill every other pack in the forest.

Hector: That's a great idea sister, but I still think we should torture it.

Elizabeth: Why?

Hector: Because like you said, you saw it get sent through the thickest of trees and biggest of boulders and it STILL got up. Like you said, whatever this thing is, it's strong. So we need to find out what it is and how it got sent through all that. Plus, do you really think it's gonna be peaceful with us? You did hit it in the head, so basically you attacked it. Not to mention he came from the black Inferno Claw pack, which means he could know something.