Chapter 5

A/N OG cover again

I have a new book its urban fiction comes out in midnight of valentine check it out.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Naomi

--------------------------------

In that one moment Leah didn't know if she should get rid of her   wanted to die in a hole.

That's how Leah felt as she seen the one person who always left her life crumbling. Lexi tormented her since they were kids and was relentless, if she didn't get what she wanted. Aunt Honey raised them to be the best but there's always bad fruit in the family.

Things got worse in high school, both sisters were infamous at the school for their beauty and brains. 

They were called the Wonderland sisters because Lexi was a stereotype bitch, she was claimed to be the icy,  red queen. On the other Leah was popular as well but for being sweet and having one of the highest GPA's of the school. 

Of course the Good sisters were sent to the same college because it was local but that was even worse disaster. Leah had considered using her aunt and uncles last name to but thought of her parents devastation if they were alive. Yet then again maybe Lexi wouldn't have turned out that way.

Two years in, Leah had met on of the most handsome man they had in their town.

Chase.

He showed up with brown leather jacket and blue jeans. All the girls swooned as he stood 6'3 with blonde hair, a strong 6-pack(Leah witnessed it at the pool) and blue eyes that changed gray depending on his mood. The bad boy vibe had been blown out of proportion when Leah and Chase became close friends.

Sophomore year Shauna had shown up but her and Leah didn't really know each other until she found her teaching a pole dance class years later. Chase had asked the curvy brunette out on a date and it made them almost inseparable until the red queen showed up.

Lexi of course, seen them all across campus and decided to meet Chase. First time she blew him away with her good looks. Almost dark chestnut hair with amber lowlights and hazel eyes oh yes and she was very skinny and notorious for being promiscuous.

After that the duo fell off and Chase later announced to Leah that they would be better friends since he started dating Lexi. Leah of course heartbroken was okay with them being friends and even though she hated her sister she wished someone could finally change her evil ways.

After hanging out with his best friend, he proposed a few hours to Lexi romantically at the restraunt.  It was more of a promise ring since they still had college to finish.

One night Lexi came to his dorm and said hi to her sister, Chase never tolareted the rudness. It broke Lexi in a way where she became colder.

A few days later after the couple became more distant Leah said to get her roses. Chase, when cutting through the parking lot to go to his girlfriends dorm caught Lexi in the car with a football player in a very intimate position.