Chapter 25

The spring time was something to adore when it wasn't too hot outside to enjoy the outside world presence. Within the weeks of finding out Lexi was put in jail , Dmitri was going to be a father  and Saty stomach growing. It was better not to dwell on drama but focus on the better which was the soon to be married Alexander's. Domonic and Leah wanted something small and simple, she would've considered the engagement to last at least a year, but they already felt wedded.

The setting sun was too bright for the 4 men who were BBQing and drinking all types of Alcoholic beverages.

" I can't believe you already had half of the wedding planned. Like what if Leah said no too your cold ass."

Domonic glared at Chase for making jokes about him the last 20 minutes, it was making him drink even more.

It had been but a few weeks since the engagement but the couple had planned a small intimate ceremony for just close friends and family.

It was nice to actually take off work and help plan the wedding, Domonic worked so hard that he felt as if he might become a couch potato from not doing anything but having a few drinks with the guys.

They could've got wild and went crazy like bar hopping and seeing women flaunt their bodies trying to impress for coins. But, Domonic was never that guy to date chick after chick and get wild when he was no longer a freeman.

Though this particular day the men wanted the drinks to keep coming for a nice hangover in the morning, they were allowed time for that.

Luckily the parties they were having right now were two days away from the wedding. That way no one would wake up with a hangover rushing to the wedding half alive and functioning.

"All about relaxation" Shauna had told both of them.

Leah on the other hand was not relaxing. She trusted Domonic like her life depended on it.

Yet, she kept imagining girls(strippers to be more exact) all in his face. Which she would be fine with if she was at the strip club with him cause couples support each other especially going out.

"LEAH!" Saty screamed her breaking up the dramatic scenes.

"What?"

The girls sighed, it was just the three of them. Leah, Saty and Shauna have seen stuff none of their other friends have. Which was bordem it wasn't so made up when you were trying to be a well behaved girl.

"Do you want to spy on the boys" Shauna asked already seeing Leah get up.

Leah grinned, "You already know it" .

--

Arriving at Chase location all three ladies hopped out of Saty's jeep. They had decided to park across the street so they could zoom away if caught.

"Chase always leaves his backyard door open, when he's having a cookout."

Leah and Saty smirked at each other.

"So you must come here a lot for your man hmm?"

Though Shauna skin was darker, you knew she was blushing because she looked away.

"Me and Chase are just friends. I've been over a few times when he happened to have a cookout for friends only"

She hissed embarssed to make sure the phones were at least on vibrate. Stealthily the trio slowly creeped to start the spying.

Back in the day there was Kim possible to help them learn so they knew how to work the skills.

"Hey man you know since Eric coming in 10 minutes we will have the best fun." Declared John who had just walked out of the house.

He was half Mexican and black, with a very boring girlfriend. Shauna always had a little crush on him since he was Chases guy friend.

It was bad but Leah thought that it was maybe a sign that one day he would dump the boring girlfriend and pursue Shauna instead.

Dominic got up to stretch. "Ok it's time I'm going to make the call."

And IEEEEIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVEEEEE YOU AHHHHHH WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOUUUUUUU

All the girls cursed because Leah had accidentley left the ringer on. All 3 women ran like hell to hide on the opposite side of the house.

"Turn the damn ting off before he calls again" Hissed Saty.

"I am-"

Just then 3 females Pull up all in matching out fits, just different color jumpers. Saty called John's name really loud.

"Who the hell are these girls!"

For a brief second she wondered why Saty sounded so angry while yelling the name, they last they were told her and Dmitri were not dating. She was wondering if something was there with the other guy.

"We should just go who knows the boys could be surprising us"

-----

"Oh sweetie your parents would be so proud and honored about you getting married."

Aunt honey had tears In her bright eyes excited that her and her husband were to walk Leah down the Aisle. Leah thought it would only be fair for basically her 2nd parents.

"So tell me has Lexi tried to contact you" This was very rocky subject for Leah yet she had asked anyway.

Standing up the woman stood up to go pour some more smoothie. Her silky hair were wavy in partly of a messy bun.

Honey was scared to tell Leah that Lexi had got a connection to help make sure she got out, or maybe because charges were not pressed.

"No"

"Well she's fine, moved on with her life. Hopefully she's getting help".

"Your right Aunty this is why I love you"

Leah got up to hug her, checking the time they said their goodbyes and Leah went back to the apartment to make sure all the plans were set.

After all the wedding was in a day and she felt the jittery nerves creeping up.

Leah Smiled ready for the next day to begin as Mrs. Alexander, hopefully all would go well for the perfect wedding day.

A/N short but you will see why. I am pulling the plans togther. Hope you enjoyed 😋

-Naomi