Epilogue

A/N Hello I know a bad bih have been gone for long time but I'm back and I will finish this story I started in 2015 I think?. My goal was 29 chapters this works too. Thank you all for staying through this long story. I will start writing again and I even entered this babe in the wattys. This is my first book that I have finished(I may want to do a Q & A, maybe add more details) and I want to make more stuff thank thank thank you.😊

Photo of the venue

Song: Marry you by Bruno Mars

Love,

Naomi

CLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCL

Stepping off the private jet he felt refreshed to be back.

It was like he never even left. Walking down the stairs his assistant walked across the lot to him in a grey jumpsuit and red heels.

"Hello sir welcome back from your long trip. Is there anything I can do?" She asked looking at the handsome older man in front of her.

"Maybe you and some champagne would be nice"

The woman blushed before him bright blue eyes flattered from the man she had a crush on.

"Sir we still have to get to the wedding it's starting soon."

Francis sighed he would finally be there for something after all these years that passed by. He was a king of richness after all.

-----

On the other side of town sat the bride to be with her long brown hair. Leah sat smiling as her make up was finished and Shauna poured her some champagne for them and Emily.

Saty sat there as well with a small baby bump out, all of them in robes.

The unexpected friendship happened when both women realized Saty was being blackmailed by Lexi as well about a family secret she found out that could make the family bank rupt.

It didnt mean she was still justifying what she did, but this child was as changing her to set a better example and be a better person.

"Okay I'm all done hun." The make up artist said looking at all four women proudly for the neutral tones look she did.

"Do ya need help putting on your wedding dress or yall got it?" Celia thick country accent bounced through the room as aunt honey entered from the side door of the guest house.

"No love, I got it from here go get yourself ready. Thank you so much for doing my niece's make up for her wedding"

"No Honey thank you for inviting me. Maybe I can find a pretty lady while I'm here. I best get back to my hotel room see yall in a bit" Celia bright smile matched her vivid blue eyes and dark blonde hair. She was gone in the instant that she said those words.

Looking at aunt Honey, Leah noticed her aunt had nothing but mascara on and long curled brown hair as well.

She was happy from the simplicity that the theme brought and that her aunt and uncle would be walking her down the isle.