Chapter 18(Part 2)

A/N soo sorry happy new years and Jessica stroup, the song is Bruno Mars nothing on you. Enjoy! And please vote and comment.

-Naomi

-----

"Oh you must be Emily! Hi I'm Leah" Leah said nervously but Emily smiled brightly with pearly white straight perfect teeth.

Leah looked with her caramel brown eyes into Emily's matching blue eyes to her brother Dmitri.

Her black hair was in a Bob and she had on a white dress that went just above her knees and pale yellow strap heels.

Domonic grabbed Leah hand when Sunny announced the food was done.

Her burger was a double bacon cheeseburger burger with a baby spinach salad and a blue raspberry margarita.

"Babe this amazing" she whispered to Domonic. When she looked up his eyes were shining with love and she couldn't help but wonder if he truly loved someone like her.

"Leah! Let's have some sister talk eh?" Emily said pulling the brunette out of my trance.

"What's up? " 

"I just wanna say how much I love seeing my brother happy after everything that happened with Saty and Monica-"

"Who's Monica?" she asked feeling dread seeping through her bones and all over.

"Well Monica is Dom's ex finance, ya know she got with our father. I thought you knew."Leah numbly shook my head at what Emily was saying.

She all but ran back to Dom and said she had to go because her aunt needed help with the plants.

Those beautiful chocolate orbs were confused and sad, but she had turned and left him with his thoughts of confusion.

Dom stood there thinking about the look in his girlfriends eyes.  The only way Leah would leave is if Emily said something and he didn't know what to do but he needed something fast before the volcano erupted.

Before he could confront Emily and demand what she told Leah or could even go after his love and ask her himself. He weighed his options on what would be the best scenario.

In a split second decision, he ran towards my girl without a second thought.

"Babe what's wrong?" She ignored Domonic and kept walking towards the road.  He quickly grabbed her arm to stop her but she jerked it away with tears falling from her pretty blue eyes.

"Is there something I need to know?" she pushed him. "Like I don't know ex fiancee's?"

His eyes widened at what was told to her. He took out his keys and grabbed her hand guiding her to the car.

Within 20 minutes they were back at Dom's house. She stomped to the living room angry.

"It's true I was engaged, " he paused to take a deep breath.

"We were in love but about 4 years ago I found out she was pregnant with my father's baby. I was so angry I almost beat him to unconscious and my mom had a heart attack scare, she was in the hospital for days. They ran off and Dmitri was the last one he talked to they were going to get married. We haven't seen either one of them since.

Saty was the one who schemed everything up to get with me. But the only weird part is Emily never really knew we all lied to her and said me and Monica broke up the only person who could've told her anything was S-"

"Saty I swear I'll kill her" Leah growled.

"Kitten calm down" She looked at him knowing she loved when I called her that.

"Let's take a bubble bath" Leah said grabbing his hand.

"Oh really?"

"Mmmhm I know we haven't been on that level and I don't want anybody but you" Domonic kissed Leah softly and before grabbing the champagne.

----

The sunlight woke her up,which was heatedly glaring on me. Leah hair was knotted and there was water all over the bathroom floor with an empty champagne bottle.  She giggled lightly what happened last night.

"Dom where are you! We made a mess and I can't find my phone. "

She threw on some pj shorts and a shirt, and trudged to the living room to find Dmitri in his underwear and shirt surfing the TV channels.

" AGGHHHHH MY EYES!" She screamed which made him scream like a girly girl.

" What the hell Leah why would you scare your sexy brother in law" Dmitri said using his hands to wave up and down his body. Rolling her eyes she sat down on the soft luxury couch.

"One why does your family imply the whole in law and two where the hell Is Domonic"  she demanded.

"My bro had an emergency meeting. He texted here" Dmitri handed me my phone.

"You took it while I was sleeping in just a sheet! C'mon I'm gonna make pancakes for us and how the hell did you get in?"

The duo cleaned up and Leah decided to take a shower and get dressed. When she came out the room with some jeans and a t-shirt Dmitri was tossing Keyes in his hands.

"Where are you going?" The brunette asked about to sit down.

"We are going to a bakery where brother will be waiting"

In the car as she sat on the passenger side her phone flashed Shauna's number, she knew she was in trouble.

"Hey girl"

"Dot you hey girl me, i'mma fuck you up"

Leah let out a hefty chuckle not being able to control herself. "Why so hostile?"

"Don't play dumb bitch, you gave Dmitri my number!"

At this point Dmitri turned down the music even more to hear Shauna yelling at her. But then he grabbed the phone.

"Hey baby why don't you meet us at 44th and Luther ya know the little bakery, see you there sweet cheeks" Before anything else could be said he hung up.

Leah chuckled even more but at him, he didn't know her like Leah did. "Shauna is going to kick your ass for calling her sweet cheeks"

They laughed and made jokes about what would happen if Shauna was called sweetheart by him. The pair made it to the 'The Bake' where Shauna some how already there with her hands on her hips.

A/N #Dmitri that boy is crazy anyway I made a nice big chapter to make it up to you.I miss writing and reading like crazy. I know this is weird but now I'm reading the Twilight saga I judged them off the first 2 movies but it's safe to say the books are way better. Not dissing the movies to people who like it.

Love ya

-Naomi