Chapter 22

Saty looked down at her hands, with her natural red hair hiding her face. At first there was only silence, but words came out from her emotional and jumbled.

"I went to the doctors to make sure. I thought I was three weeks but in fact I'm five," Saty looked at Shauna with some regret. "Shauna I knew that Dmitri had shown intrest but their sister Emily and Leah your sister told me to just go after him."

Now everyone in the room sat quietly when they realized Leah's sister was the cause of this.

Just as she was about to open my mouth there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Domonic strolled to the door. When he opened it, Lexi and Emily walked in.

For a long time Leah thought shr knew the words tough love.

But now she realized just how much it doesn't apply the way her sister feels about her. Their parents had always wanted them too stay close but it didn't work because of lexi's jealousy.

Lexi is a monster she feels no remorse and only cares about herself unless someone can keep her attention long enough.

"Leave out of my house Lexi" Leah said with coldness but Lexi simply sneered at her.

"Domonic can't possibly allow you to live in his home, when he knows there's not going to be any food around"

"Bitch I said get out or I will call the police"

Lexi saw the anger in her eyes and backed away slowly. Her hand had reached out for Emily but Emily was escorted by Dom to our balcony to talk privately.

---

Domonic slid the door shut on the balcony confused and slightly bitter.

He looked at his little sister disappointed.

"Why? I have to know"

"I had recently hung out with Lexi, to have a familiar face as a friend but hers was a mask. At first she would hint at knowing my secrets.

"The hints turned into blackmail so that I would nudge Saty into our brothers arms, " Emily stopped with fear in her eyes but kept going. " Saty is just a spoiled brat compared to that walking destruction your girlfriend has to call sister".

Shocked he looked through the glass at Leah where she looked sick and pale.

This was too much plotting going on and they needed to stop it soon.

" Emily what is so big that Lexi can blackmail you" he said stepping closer concerned.

"Well she found out when me and Dmitri came back.... "
---

Lexi had just left and Leag was not in the best mood when her man came back in the room slightly pale and shocked.

On the side of him, Emily was looking down almost scared to see who was still in the room. Instead of saying anything she simply went up to the siblings and hugged them until she heard Shauna yelling out my front door.

"You think that I believe you wanna be with me after you slept with that tramp! " Shauna pushed Dmitri of her and slapped him.

" This is the second time of dealt with this shit in my life and it won't happen again" Shauna ripped her arm away and ran to her car. She hadn't seen her best friend so hurt, since her ex and it broke her heart, but she also knew she should give her time.