Chapter 11

A/N This will be like a connected piece to the next 2 chapters enjoy.

Vote

Comment

Follow me
-Naomi

*Leah*

A few days later.

It was a little after 9 In the morning and Leah woke up with a jolt. Her silky brown hair wild and sticking in all different directions.

Shauna had came over at night saying that they needed more time togther before worked consumed their lives. Hopping in the shower she made sure to scrub with bath and body works so it would linger on her all day.

"Shauna we have to get up moovee" Leah whined.

"Naw I'm sleepy go make food" she pouted.

She grinned hopping out of bed and filled the bucket with ice cold water and ice cubes, sneaking back in Leah dumped most of it on her back.

"AHHHH" Leah chuckled evily as she sherkied around on the bed cussing her out.

Twenty minutes later they were ready to go. With Leah wearing some Galaxy leggings, black vans and a white shirt that said boss while Shauna wore a yellow sundress, strapped sandals and both of their hairs curled.

First she wanted to stop by her aunts house.

"My baby!" Leah's aunt squealed at her. She hugged Shauna also saying that they needed to come visit her more often.

Ushering both woman inside the house they sat down.

The house was a nice red bricked color. The inside had pictures on almost every wall and a dark leather couch that had to be twenty plus years. It was home to Leah.

"Finally you come to visit me only your sister does to whine and complain about you" Her aunt said with a sigh.

Leah studied her for a moment. Honey Jessica Good, was roughly 43 and her long cinnamon brown hair that ran in the family made her look younger give or take the now greying coming in from stress.

Honey eyes that very briefly changed to hazel when something extremes happened stared at her. She looked like her mother a little and Leah felt a little closer to her.

"How have you been" She asked softly as she goes to her newly installed bar at the corner.

"Good I mean your uncle is always busy but eh that's what I got my neices for" Her smile made Leah grin especially more when her and Shauna was hip bumping while making margaritas.

Shauna chuckled and made a Come join us look with turned out to be much more fun than she thought.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Her aunt lurched forward and and answered the phone sounding business like.

"Well girls looks like I have to go help the flower shop bye."

It took them no less then ten minutes to leave making there way uptown to a coffee shop that they used to go to.

------------

"Your aunt really knows how to make margaritas thank you gawd" Shauna said flipping her hair in the waiter's face on accident.

"Sorry" she giggled out which made Leah laugh even more.

Within a few minutes they were just enjoying the fresh lemonade that were made for them.

The coffee shop wasn't a coffee shop at all in fact it was a cafe with French inspired finger foods.

Lemon cafe stood proudly with light sort colors and a beautiful outside deck. The way the restraunt was built the sun always just hit enough to be warm.

The coffee was always freshly roasted and everything in that place was made homade with loving hands.

Though the girls said they would just "pop by" it ended up being an hour enjoying the fresh air and the suns heat. People sat chatting idly with one another not caring if a crowd drew near them.

"Shauna shut up!" Leah demanded frustrated at how she wouldn't stop singing that Domonic was falling for her.

The brunette rolled her eyes at her best friends antic. Noticing their cups were out she got up, tucked her hair behind her ears and went to order another lemonade for us.

"Oh so have you seen Ms. Stank ass red head lately? " Shauna asked fluffing up her hair up as if looking at someone.

" Her name is Saty and not since the date why?"

Shauna pointed behind her to the red head walking into a candy store across the street.

"And I care because..." Leah trailed off sounding annoyed

"Because!" she hissed at me,"this could be your chance to get her back"

Leah in her mind debated about what Shauna had just said. On one hand she had already dragged her up and down the office. But Saty hadn't been in her way so was this really been revenge even though the date was almost ruined.

Leah shrugged deciding they were going to see what she's up too. So duo quickly ran across the street careful not to get to close to the main window. Less than a minute went by and they tiptoed through the isles until they spotted Charles, Saty and a man.

Leah had so many questions and wondered why they would be talking with some random man. She knew Charles would never sign papers for marriage since he swore it's not even on his list before he dies.

Saty was very weary looking as if there was a plan coming along and she didn't know if this was the right way to do it.

Shauna pulled Leah to the side with the same face. "Should we really be here? something seems off"

"Shauna this was your idea so that I could get dirt on Saty and tell her to leave me and Dom alone once and for all"

Shauna agreed edging them closer on the opposite side. The discussion seemed pretty lengthy except the words that caught Leah's attention.

A dread filled her stomach confused. Saty kept using Domonic' s name then the word bet came up.

Leah and Shauna left silently and went back to the apartment. The real question was what the hell was going on?