Chapter 14

Sunny in M/M

Leah stared in shock as the woman stood in before her, it felt like she might have fucked up something good now.

"Oh um that's nice?" she said giving out an scared laugh.

"Can I come in?" Dom's mom asked nervously.

Leah nodded stepping aside allowing her to enter the one bedroom apartment that she had been living in for four years now. She stepped in the living room looking uncomfortable at my small space, what if she was royalty? Leah decided to cut to the chase and find out why his mother was here.

"Is there something-" she cut me off.

"Look my son told me about what he did and I came here to check on you" she paused to sit down. "When I heard of a Leah good, who had my son at a loss for words and had him wrapped around her finger I just knew she was the one, even though Domonic is the heir to 3000 Inc. His brother Damon took it but we have a problem"

Leah looked confused at her, he never talked of his family except the one time we were doing a late stay at the office and he mentioned his father died a long time ago. For one Dom is a millionaire from his family hotels all around the world and his own company.

I cleared my throat. "What's the problem"

"Well Damon wants to come stay in the city permanently, I mean my daughter Emily said that it would be suicide for Damon"

"Why?"

"Because the last person who saw my husband was Damon"

"How does this affect Domonic, I mean not to be rude but what should I care for he broke my heart."

Sunny Alexander sat on the couch with a conflicted look in her eyes before she reached to the brunette in front of her with a sigh.

"This happened a while back but uh my husband died and well Domonic never forgave his father for wanting a divorce with me"

----------------------

Where the richest part of town was the elite society for people and their family who had millions you could call it a country club.

Saty sat down proudly as she heard the latest news that her man was finally hers again she concocted a plan.

Unfortunately she had to hurry because her father froze her accounts and living off of $100,000 would not be cutting it after 6 months. She wondered if she could call her dad to try to get back in his good graces.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"What?" She answered annoyed at whoever interrupted my phone call.

"It's me bitch" Lexi said.

"Oh hey L what's up"

"Just wanted to say it's amazing news to hear the break up between my selfish sister and your man"

"I know-"

The large breasted red head turned her head and saw someone who could help my plan.

"I'll call you back L" She said hanging up and stalking my way towards the fountain area of the elite society club.

"Em!"

"Saty? Oh how nice to see you"

"Emily it's been so long, how are you?"

"Me oh the same old Emily Alexander everybody knew" Emily said laughing but Saty smiled at the liability in front of her.

After catching up with her naive new bff, she decided she should try get her dommie alone.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"What do you want Saty I'm not falling for the 'I lost my car keys and your the only one who answerd' " he said annoyed

" Well I heard about the fight so I have a proposition," her smile was one of secrecy but he couldn't see the possible harm.

He sighed deciding weather she was worth it or not so Saty added an award winning please and caved.

"OK what do you want?"

"Go on a date with me I promise it will be worth it"

CLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCL

leah pov:

"Bye Sunny!"

"Adiós bonita" she said laughing as Leah suddenly realized they talked all night well technically morning.

She sighed at how tired she was and it was only 8 am. The brunette decided to take a shower and just as she was about to get in there was a knock on the door.

"Sunny you just left I need beauty rest-"

"Charles?"

"Would you like to go on a date?" he smiled at her surprised face.

A/N It has been so long since I updated but I had writers block, and it's summer and who can focus when your God mother died and your dad having surgery for his cancer. Anyway I'm back and I've cheated on wattpad with Netflix sorry but love Ya.

-Naomi