Chapter 17(part 1)

The song is John Legend you and I (I love it)
Doms brother plays Chris pine. ❤❤❤ and not very long chap.

CLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC

Leah and Shauna walked to the little hole in the wall coffee shop, it was about a fifteen minute drive away from where they both lived.

The walls were an old worn out brick and the floors a deep walnut and a mini stage for maybe a band or poetry night. It had about a month of Domonic and Leah dating, Shauna had realized she needed a prince of her own.

"What do you want Shay" Leah asked getting up.

"I'll take a chocolate mocha with extra whip cream and cinnamon" Shauna sighed when Leah left to order the coffee.

"Hey is this seat taken?" A stranger had walked up and asked. Shauna had looked up from her notebook of she saw the most gorgeous man on earth and she felt like her eyes had shown hearts.

"Uh-Um yes! My best friend she is but she went to go get our coffee's but you can go ahead sit down."

Embarrassed she looked down but it got worse when Leah heard the end of the conversation.

"Really S he could take my seat" Leah chuckled at her guilty look. "I'm just teasing come on so we can go shopping." Shauna smitten with the curly haired guy, flashed a smile before getting his number. After hopping in the car and driving a little further down, it took 10 minutes of looking for a parking spot. The duo immediately hopped out the car and ran passed a few buildings at the shopping center towards Torrid.

Looking through the 'lingerie" area Shauna decided too get her bra size which was more than a pesky D.

Just when she reached for the black and creme lace one a whisper was in my ear.

"Sheesh we only meet once today and you already buying lingerie." she whipped her head quickly too see the guy from the coffee shop.

"What are you stalking me?"

"You wish"

Shauna looked at his beautiful blue eyes and couldn't help but think why the hell was he flirting with a big girl like her. Growing up her heart was broken a million times over so she never thought that a fine man is staring at her like a piece of cake.

"My name is Dmitri" he said flashing me a million dollar smile.

"I'm S-"

"Shauna I just found the perfect dress come see it!" Leah yelled out from the dressing rooms.

"I would go see what your friend wants but I should probably get your number" he flashed another dimple smile. Shauna walked in all bubbly but didn't say what happened. Leah stared a hole into her best friend waiting for something to come out. But all it was a secretive smile.

"Are you-"

"NOOOPE" she popping the p after saying it half way loud.

Leah groaned in frustration and looked back in the mirror.

"I will find out"

"Good luck girly"
--------

Dom decided to invite Leah to a BBQ picnic to meet his family and officially claim her in front of them and she couldn't wait. The brunette wore a baby blue romper with gold sandals and jewelry. Her hair was half up and down with big curls.

"Sunny! How are you" she asked excitedly approaching the table.

"I'm good. Oh look here comes Domonic and my other son"

"Hey babe"She kissed Domonic and pulled back to greet his brother.

"Leah this is Dmitri. Dmitri this is my girlfriend Leah"

We shook hands and walked to the table but something dawned on me.

"Hey aren't you the guy from the coffee shop!" I blurted out.

"Yep why" he was smirking like he knew.

"Because you talked to my friend" I stared in his blue eyes knowing I was right.

His eyes lit up like a fire cracker. "Shauna was your friend, can I have her number she said I was too tempting or something of the sorts"

Leah was so confused she was usually bouncing on Wall to wall when a guy wanted her number.

"You asked. But I wonder why she said no"

"I don't know but she is more beautiful than you realize" he smiled getting up.

"Babe what was that about"

"I don't know but I guess we will have to-"

"Hey Dom and you must be Leah hi I'm Domonic and Dmitri's little sister"

I looked up to see a beautiful women standing in front of me.

"I don't think I was gonna meet the family that quickly"

A/N Okay! Halloween was fun and updating is not topping school which will kill me but I will try my best this should hold you over I'm sooo sorry I love you all fans.

Gnight.

- Naomi