how did this happen?

This about a month after the last chapter

You woke up like always, with Narancia in your arms and like always you wait for him to wake up, when he did you said "good morning sleepy head"
"Oh Shut up" Narancia said smiling and giving you a kiss "so I was thinking we could spend the day together? Like just us." You asked him
"Yeah! That sounds fun" he replied
"We don't have to do anything special we can just walk around and find something to do"
"Well anything with you is special to me~"

When you left the house it wasn't too late so you still had some sun light, you both decided to go out at this time so that you could see the sun set together like that time on ferris wheel. All you two did is just walk around and talked and you both stopped at a bench and sat down to look at the sun set. Narancia had his head on your shoulder and your arm was around his.

"Hey get out of here fags!" You both heard from behind you, it was two guys yelling at you "get out of here we dont like your kind!" He yelled you got scared and started to have a panic attack, it reminded you of your dad talking about how much he hates gay people. "Shut the fuck up you pice of shit!" Narancia yelled back, they walked towards you so you got up and walked back but Narancia went at them "what do you think you can do you sissy boy! You dont scare m-" he was cut off by Narancia punching him in the face, he hit him so hard he knocked him out. The other one pulled a knife but Narancia took it from him and stabbed him. Narancia ran to you and said "are you okay!?"
"Y-yeah now I am"
"Thank God" he said hugging you
"Well we should get home" he said.

When you got home Narancia told Bucciarati everything "okay as long as you two are safe!". Bucciarati told you "it's not your fault for not being able to fight like Narancia did it must have been hard for you" you nodded and hugged him.