Damian WayneX Abused!reader

Start from the beginning

"What happen to your eye?" As the words sudden slipped through his lips on accident. He saw her flinch a little.

"Oh just jocks and cheerleaders. Nothing bad."

"Are you ok?" Damian never felt this way, he never really cared about how someone feels.

"Really I'm ok. There's nothing to worry about. We need to start on the project." She looks down to start. He nodded, then started.

{time skip to 2 days by me being sunburned like a tomato}

2nd POV

Damian didn't see you yesterday and was wondering where you were until he saw you today. But he felt something off about you. How tense you are and the new cut and bruise on your face. After you were done talking to the teacher about homework you made your way to the table Damian was sitting at.

"Hey."

"Hi, (Y/N) are you ok?"

"Damian you can call me (N/N), and yes I'm alright."

"Then why weren't you here yesterday?"

"........ family emergency.. I had to go to."

Lie

"What happened to your face again, was it the jocks."

"No, It was the cheerleaders."

Another lie

"wh-" Damian was cut off by you.

"Do you want to hang out after school?"

"Are you trying to change the subject?" He questioned, still want to know what happened.

"No I'm fine seriously. But would you want to hang out after school?"

"Sure."

"Ok but I have to go to my house to get something."

"I'll go with you." Damian said before he looked down to start the project.

{time skip to after school at your house by me trying to finish this for y'all}

"Ok just a sec you can come in my dad isn't here." You hurry to your room with Damian and made sure your mother wasn't around.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"To make sure my mom doesn't see you."

"Why?"

".....my mom will tell my dad and she will talk nonstop..... b-because I talk about you... a-a...... lot."

"Oh ok let's go." You didn't notice Damian's cheeks getting a little red as you grabbed his hand and pulled him outside just as you see your dads car coming down the road.

"Hurry let's go." You said as you and Damian ran out of sight before your dad saw. You guys make it to Damian's manor and finished the project.