A Host Club? (Y/N's POV)

Start from the beginning

"Well, there are a few here," Rika said.

(That's a lie. There are actually no host clubs in Korea. I just made that up to amuse myself and hopefully amuse you guys.)

"Well-"

"Hello, beautiful ladies. How may we help you?" someone interrupted and asked.

"Hello. We just want to go sit down somewhere. Is there an open table for 3 people?" Rika asked politely.

"Yes, there is. Follow me," the guy said and winked.

Gross..

"Rika. Keep in mind, you have a boyfriend," I whispered to her.

"I know. We're just here to have a little bit of fun, aren't we?" Rika smiled.

"Yeah, but-"

"Here's where you will be seated. Have fun." The guy winked once again and left.

I really hate it when people interrupt me..

I noticed that Flara has kept quiet this entire time.

"Hey, Flara. You alright?" I nudged her.

"S-So much people. So pretty.." she said, mesmerized.

She's hopeless..

Flara is hypnotized by all these 'pretty' people.

Rika is having fun with some guys.

What should I do? Escape while I can?

Maybe I should-

"You here all by yourself?"

Now they're even interrupting my thoughts? Oh no..

"No, I'm-"

"Such a pretty lady like you, should be accompanied with someone. How about me?" he asked and winked at me.

I feel so uncomfortable right now.

Help me, Rika..

He's probably a host..

Actually more than 50% of the hosts in here are Incubi or something else. I wouldn't be surprised if all of their staff is Incubi. That explains their good looks..

"Eh.. No thanks. I'm just here with-"

"I promise you'll have a good time. The name's Haneul. Han Haneul."

"I'm not really interested. Please leave me alone.." I said, trying to scoot away from him.

He placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

"Please unhand me-" I tried to get out of his grip, but he didn't budge. Instead he smirked and moved closer to my ear.

"Hmm? What's a Hunter like you doing here? Don't you know this is a place for Demons only?" he whispered in my ear.

"Let go of me before you get hurt," I said, slowly moving my hand to get my hidden knife.

"You think I'm scared of you? Think again," he chuckled.

"You should be scared. Scared of the top ranked Hunter internationally. Right?" I smirked, pulling out my knife and holding it to his neck.

"That's a lie. There's no way you'd come here, not knowing that this is a hangout place for Demons." He laughed.

I looked over at Flara. Looks like she's snapping out of her trance.

Haha. It's been a while since I've had a good fight. Let's see how long this guy will last..

Need some help?

It's Aileen..

I smiled, an idea coming to mind.

"Aileen. Lend me a hand here, why don't you?" I said out loud.

I'll be happy to.

The guy's face turned into fear.

"S-Stay away!" He let go of me and ran away.

"Aww, he ran away. What do you say we ruin this place? It's been a while since I've had some fun, Aileen," I said to her.

I heard Aileen chuckling.

"I'll take that as a yes then.."

"Stop!!"

~

A/N: So, I guess you and Aileen are getting along. I'm glad. :)