Concert (Y/N's POV)

I noticed it was getting late. It was almost 9:00pm. I was thinking if I should stop for today. Maybe I should go home for the rest of the day. After all, working hours were 10:00am-5pm.

"Hey Jiho, maybe we should stop for today? I'm getting kind of tired." I yawned as I said that.

"Yeah, maybe we should. Alright then. Let's go get our stuff from work," he said and motioned in the other direction where our work was.

I didn't answer, but instead, I just nodded and started walking.

"Dude, you walk too slow. I'm going ahead!" he yelled as he ran.

I watched him as his figure faded away. I wonder how I became friends with him in the first place. But, that's for another story.

I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts because music started playing. And was it loud. My ears almost bled.

I looked over where the music was coming from. There were lights moving around all over the place. The hell is this? Some kind of light show?

I walked towards the place, forgetting what I had to do. There were a lot of people here, and there seemed to be something that looked like a stage in front of them. Is this some sort of concert?

I saw five people up on the stage. They were all tall and slender. They also seemed to be all holding microphones. Must be some K-pop group. I'm not interested in that. I started to walk away when someone grabbed my arm.

"You're a fan, right? Take this light stick! It represents us!" the girl exclaimed happily.

"Wait I'm not-" I was interrupted with lots of screaming.

People were pushing me around because they were moving so much. I somehow ended up at the front of the crowd. How did I end up like this? This is getting annoying.

I decided to stay here until everyone left, it won't be too hard, right? It's probably almost over anyways.

Then, the group of people up there started singing and dancing. I have to admit, they were good at that. The song was catchy and the dancing was cool.

"Raven is my favorite song!" I heard someone say.

So this song is called Raven? I might like this song. I still don't know what their group name is.. Oh well.

"Thank you all for coming here tonight! The show was free, but you have to give us your love in return!" one of them said while making a heart with his hands.

Everyone was fangirling here except me.

"Thank you guys for being our Ravens! We are Ravenclaw, signing off!" all of them said.

So they are called Ravenclaw? I wonder what's the origin behind that name. Before exiting the stage, one of them saw me and smirked. I wonder what's that all about. So weird.

I waited until everyone left before leaving. It was already 11pm. It's gotten so late..

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't walk home by herself," someone chuckled behind me.

I turned around and saw him. It was one of the people from the group. What the hell does he want?

"Who are you?" I asked despite knowing who he was.

"My name is Kaneshiro Akira, but you can call me Aki or Akira." He smirked at me once again. It was the same one who smirked at me from the stage.

"What do you want?" I continued walking. He, of course, followed me.

"Let's cut to the chase. You're a Hunter, aren't you?" I stopped. How did he know?

"So what?" I turned around and asked.

"So you are! Oh good! I thought you would be another weakling!" He laughed.

From his choice of words, I could tell he was no ordinary person. He was a demon. I just don't know which type. I've never seen him before.

"What are you?" I crossed my arms.

"Definitely not those wild Incubi. I'm a sophisticated and Elite Vampire of course!" He smiled sadistically.

"Elite? This just makes my job even harder with all these damn Elites," I mumbled.

"Should I end your misery then?" He smiled once again.

I didn't answer, but just kept on walking.

"Akira! We need to go!" someone shouted in the distance.

"Alright Izanagi! I'm coming!" Kaneshiro Akira shouted back.

"Catch you later, Hunter!" he said then disappeared into the darkness.

I watched him as he ran off. His figure slowly getting smaller and smaller before disappearing completely.

A Vampire huh? Just makes my job even harder now that Vampires live in this area.

~

A/N: Can you guess what Ravenclaw's ethnicity will be? It's pretty obvious lol. I wanted to make a full-on foreign group because you don't see many of those. Also because I'm part Japanese lol. Thanks for reading! <3

(Unedited)