Figured Out (Y/N's POV)

As soon as Riku left for the bathroom. He spoke.

"Try not to kill each other? That's impossible," he snickered.

"No need to keep pretending. I know who you are Jimin." I turned to look at him.

I pulled off his mask and beanie. Sure enough, it was him.

"Wow, that's the first time you called me by my name. I'm also surprised you aren't trying to kill me," he scoffed.

"There's too many people around. I called you by your name because I only call you 233 when I'm at work," I stated.

"I'm also assuming that the name Jungkook is your friend's name, right?" I asked him.

"Bingo." We sat there waiting for Riku to come back. He has a lot of explaining to do that little bastard.

"If you try to attack me, I won't hesitate to stab you," I warned him.

"Like I said, your measly weapons don't work on an Elite-"

"I've upgraded them," I cut him off.

"Whatever."

"Hey! Guys!" Riku was running towards us but stopped when he saw Jimin and I sitting with his mask and beanie off. Our expressions looked like we were ready to kill.

"Riku. Explain." I stood in front of him.

"Fuck. Well I messed up big time," he mumbled.

"Yes, you fucking did." I glared at him.

"I'm sorry! He followed me! He insisted that he went! I meant to tell you I was an Incubus later though!" He bowed multiple times.

"You're lucky there's a lot of people around," I scoffed.

"You would really kill me? I never meant to harm you. I hate being an Incubus." He looked sad. Genuinely sad.

That's the first time I've ever heard an Incubus say that.

"If you ever attack me, I won't hesitate to kill you, got it? I still think of you as my friend. This one, however, is still my target." I pulled out my knife and pointed it at Jimin.

"Yeah, yeah. I can't wait to slaughter you," he chuckled.

"Don't forget, I've killed many of your kind. I won't hesitate to kill you right here right now if you attack me." I put my knife away.

"I never wanted to be an Incubus. I just want to be your friend, Y/N." Riku smiled at me.

"You are an odd one. I can't find out if you're lying to me or not. I will trust you for now." I relaxed myself.

"Thank you!" Riku hugged me tight.

"Alright, stop being lovey dovey. It's hurting my eyes." Jimin separated us.

Ding!~

My phone buzzed. I checked it.

Jiho: What. The. Fuck. Look behind you.

I turned around.

"Jiho! Save me from these demons!" I ran up to him.

"Demon?!" Riku sounded surprised.

"You are the real demon, Y/N," Jimin commented.

"What are you doing with these Elites?! Did they hypnotize you?!" Jiho is going into overprotective brother mode.

"Chill. Riku brought him along, and I just found out he was 233 since he was wearing a mask. There's too many people around for an attack," I told him.