Attacked (Y/N's POV)

As I walked towards Ivy's work area, we were suddenly stopped by another one of our co-workers.

"Y/N! Jiho! Please help! It's Flara! She's been injured badly!" As soon as I heard this, I dropped Jiho's arm.

"Where is she?!" I asked frantically.

"She's outside! In front of the building! Please hurry!" she exclaimed.

I started running as fast as I could towards the front of the building, not caring if I tripped. When I got outside, I saw Flara. She was bleeding all over. Her torso had been sliced with something that looked to be a knife or possibly a sword of some sort. Her arms had bruises all over them. She was coughing up blood. Because she was wearing shorts, her legs were also bruised badly. Her face had scratches all over.

"FLARA!" I yelled.

People were trying to clean up the blood around her body without injuring her. We couldn't get her to the nurse's office because it would not have been painless. 

"Y/N? I'm sorry you had to see me in such a pathetic state," she said weakly, while coughing.

"That's not what's important right now! What happened?!" I frantically asked.

"I don't know, I was just outside on my phone, when I suddenly got attacked by someone!" she tried to explain, but couldn't finish because she was coughing so much.

"Do you know who did this to you?" I asked, slightly getting angry. Not angry because she was injured. I was angry because someone just attacked her for no absolute reason.

"I don't know who he was, but he looked like he could've been an Incubus. I could tell because he had eyes that glowed a faint silver when he attacked me," she said, trying not to cough more. I could tell that she was close to death. That chipped away a piece of my sanity, but I stopped myself from going to find her attacker. I decided that attacking the attacker would do no good, so I stayed with Flara.

"He also had a knife if that's useful. The knife had a skull with red eyes on the handle," she said. She kept coughing up so much blood, I became worried rather than angry.

"Flara, you need to rest, please don't talk anymore," I said in a softer voice.

"Alright, if that's what you want, then I'll do it," she smiled at me weakly before passing out. The pain must've gotten to her. By now, Jiho had caught up to me. Seeing Flara in this state shocked him too.

After I explained what happened to Jiho,  he wore a calm expression. He wasn't freaking out of anything. He was just calm.

"It's best not to go attack the attacker. It's most likely he's strong because he did this to one of our best," he calmly explained. Right, Flara held third rank right behind Jiho who was right behind me.

"What are supposed to then?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"It's likely that the attacker is still out there, most likel-" 

"If you say most likely one more time, I swear," I said.

"Calm down, woman. You get pissed off way too easily." He backed away from me.

"I'm only like this because of this sudden attack. Otherwise, I would be calm," I sighed.

"Right.." Jiho was also crossing his arms now.

"Who do you think would've done this?" I asked him.

"We don't exactly know any Incubi other than the three, Haruno Rika and Riku, and Park Jimin also known as 233," he shrugged.

"Let's start by going around town. Flara told me that he was holding a small knife with a skull with red eyes on it. Maybe we can look for it and decide what to do from there?" I suggested.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but we still have to be careful," he reminded.

"I know. Let's go get our things just in case we actually do find him." I walked towards the building. Jiho followed behind me.

When we got inside, we agreed to meet back outside when we were done. I headed towards my cubicle, and he headed towards his.

I got my weapons and made sure my guns were reloaded. I put on one of my jackets to cover my weapons. The jacket I put on was a little bit long, so that worked in my favor. I wore a normal shirt and black leggings underneath. Leggings are helpful because they don't restrict your running. Well, they don't for me, at least. I chose black because it's not a very noticeable color, so I wouldn't get much attention.

I was bringing my handgun and my knife made especially for Elites. Just incase he was an Elite, I'm bringing these.

I went out to the front of the building where Jiho was waiting for me.

"Girls take so long. I thought you would be different." He teased.

I didn't reply and just started walking.

"Wait for me!" He quickly caught up.

"Where should we start?" I asked myself.

"That café you really like?" he suggested.

"It's just really calm. That's why I like it," I muttered.

Apparently, Jiho had made the decision of going there, so he ran towards the café.

As I ran to catch up with Jiho, I passed by someone who didn't seem.. right. I stopped. As I turned around, the person I just passed by was gone. As if he just disappeared into thin air. I caught a glimpse of his hair color though. It was a very dark brown. Almost like a black. 

"Who was that?" I whispered to myself.

"Y/N! Come on!" I heard Jiho shouting, gaining attention from everyone around him.

Strange. That guy had a strange aura around him. Who was that?

~

A/N: Hmmmm, I wonder who that was? Can you guess? Let me know who you think it is! 

(Unedited)